Strip club in saint john NB

Yes, cover has been raised to $7. The owner knows full well he's the only action in town and can continuously take advantage of the blue collar small town people here.

Most of the dancers aren't local so you have to be sure who you take into the booth.

Yes, cover has been raised to $7. The owner knows full well he's the only action in town and can continuously take advantage of the blue collar small town people here.

Most of the dancers aren't local so you have to be sure who you take into the booth.

Any bad experiences?

I have to say that i agree with you on that. I was in there two weeks ago with my boyfriend and we had the best time, and we will be going back thats for sure.

I am new on here but have been around,this article caught my eye as I like going to these places and have been here.I like what the startrek( I think thats what ncc means) guy wrote and all the rest,its a happening spot.Thank you

Hi,I was wondering if anyone here has ever been to a strip club that is supposed to be in or very near Edmunston. My bussiness may send me there in the very near future and I would like to know what to expect for environment and the quality of ladies if I were to drop in there.Any info would be appreciated,thanks.

Newbie, there used to be a strip club by the name of Chez Kéta in the Saint-Jacques area, which is now part of Edmundston, I forget the name of the road to get to it (chemin Saint-Joseph maybe??) but the place was literally in the back woods. I don't know if it is still open or not, check the phone book when you get there or do a web search on Chez Kéta. I never went to it though, so cannot comment on it. But, you are very close to the Quebec border in any event so I would recommend you drive a few minutes more, cross the border into Quebec about 15 minutes to Dégelis, there you will find a place called Bar Mon Copain. Pass in front of it (you can see it from route 185 on the right hand side of the road) and take the next exit immediately after, come in the back way. Google maps or your GPS will help you get to it, and Google street view will show you what the place looks like. I have been there a few times, but remember they are on eastern time, one hour behind New Brunswick so the girls show up later. On the plus side they are open until 3 am (4 am Atlantic time). I don't think they are open Sundays or Mondays. My experience is that it is a fairly quiet place during the week, normally 4-6 fairly decent girls, possibly more on the weekend. Dances are $20 a song, but they are reasonably private. Good luck!

chemin St Joseph is correct for Kéta, last I heard it was still open. As far as the Mon Copain in Dégelis... Not what it used to be. Went there on my last business trip to Edmundston, what a shame what they did to that place, plastic lawn chair, astmosphere was pretty lousy and looks pretty damn cheap... Wouldn't waste my time there.

Are the lapdance rooms in Blush the same open space as Angie's in Moncton? or are they private for each patron?