I Loooooooove Pussy!!!

Guest gagagaga

Some men enjoy legs, others are ass men. Still others prefer tits or maybe a nice smile. I AM A PUSSY MAN!!!

I like em all; the little tight slit-type, the perfect pouty lipped ones, the huge clit ones, hairy, shaved, trimmed...but what I love most of all is a big lipped meaty wet pussy!!

I like to nibble them, suck the lips, run my tongue all around; up the middle, around the outside, the fold between the outer lips and inner lips, tickling the clit as soft as feather, or sucking on it hard...whatever the woman wants...I'm in!!!

I like fingering them, playing with dildos, vibrators, or any other object that is requested. Sometimes I just like laying there looking at it and marvelling at how something so perfect can possibly be in my presence.

PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY!!!

Edited by gagagaga

I understand you completely, I am a big fan of the woman's body specially between her waist to her thighs. I love the feel of the soft skin in that area, to caress her mound, the soft pad of fat over the pubic bone, just above the vulva.

I too like to suck the lips, run my tongue all around; up the middle, around the outside, the fold between the outer lips and inner lips, tickling the clit as soft as feather, or sucking on it hard.

I thank god for making the woman so beautiful all over and specially in that area, looking like a blooming flower so soft and gentle yet can be stretched to accommodate many size of man's penis.:bigclap:

• Like 1

Ok I should have never opened this thread! Bad boys! Now I have to call a gf up and ask her to come over and play!

It's getting hot in here!! You said it Chanel. I think it's time for some kitty too, as I like to call it. Looking through my contacts as I type!!:aol_doubledildo:

• Like 1

It's getting hot in here!! You said it Chanel. I think it's time for some kitty too, as I like to call it. Looking through my contacts as I type!!:aol_doubledildo:

Gasp...I have one of those DD's in my toybox...and YES condoms on toys, unless specifically used solely on me. :Cunning:

Cut and pasted this from my post in the "Things that turn you on" thread, seemed appropriate for this thread too:

"Love feeling the wetness of a pussy on my face, love feeling their shudder and her thighs tighten around my head as a woman cums....love when a woman is cumming so hard she starts frantically looking around for something to grab...even better for some reason when she can't find anything...probably because she ends up grabbing me instead, lol. I have a lot of hair for her to pull and I love that."

Guest tr*****e

mmmmmmm... pussy......

I like it too! I'm like castle, I can just stare at it, it seems almost magical!

Guest tr*****e
mmmmmmm... pussy......

I like it too! I'm like castle, I can just stare at it, it seems almost magical!

Correction: it is magical!!:bowdown:

Some men enjoy legs, others are ass men. Still others prefer tits or maybe a nice smile. I AM A PUSSY MAN!!!

...but what I love most of all is a big lipped meaty wet pussy!!

PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY!!!

I am with you on this one JB :aol_cunnilingus: