Photos are the same ones posted by Starr months ago. I think there were plenty of posts on Starr. She seems to have changed her name. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Yes visited her last week, she tried to scam me for more money, my mistake, do not recommend

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Alrite said:

Yes visited her last week, she tried to scam me for more money, my mistake, do not recommend

Did not try to scam you sweetie , after you arrived you had asked for something that I charge for extra and you were fine with it when you were with me ? As well I always ask what is wanted or Desired before the meet up so both of us are aware of everything before hand . Sorry you felt like that 

Edited by Dimond

14 hours ago, letsplay_57 said:

So Ashley has other names as:  Starr or Star & Dimond...Isn't that a Red Flag!! based on the above post's

I couldn’t use my name when I had set up an account here to reply , as well woman have different stage names at times if you want to call it that but I am true to who I am and my pics are never fake .