I wrote a post on the Asians everywhere thread on the NS board. 

there’s zero Asian providers here. All the Asian ads you see, and most of the obvious fake ones are all the same person. 

I messaged all of them one night from different phone numbers & each one all led to the same address. Both white and Asian ads . 

so I decided to have some fun with it and have all the people they thought they were texting all show up at the same time to the address. The first number I texted from was given a room number while the “other people” were told to wait. 

I went up to the room knowing I was going to walk out. Curiousity got the best of me. What’s waiting for you behind the door is an older Asian lady, a far cry from 22 or 23, more like 48. 

Likely the person you’re chatting with is not even in the province , and is sitting in Toronto. It’s a scam. 

they’re thinking/hoping your mind is so clouded that by the time you get to the door you won’t care who’s there, you’ll just want to get off and grudgingly pass over the $160 . 

don’t waste your time. Put that $160 aside and start saving and make the drive or catch a flight to Montreal if you want a legit Asian provider. Moncton is not it. 

Edited by Mokejomes
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1