Recommendation on SPs providing only "safe" services

Hi Chanel,

Thanks for your inputs. I agree with you 100%.

I hope all SPs have the same approach and thinking as you, but I am sure there are some, less-careful ones out there.

I came across this interesting chart that might be helpful to understand the risks involved (for those who are not sure). I found it quite informative. It's prepared by a professional health nurse from Vancouver who provides answers to sex-related questions to members of perb.ca, which is similar to cerb.ca but for Pacific-Prairie region.

http://healthnurse.wordpress.com/faq-about-sexual-health/sti-risks-chart/

Cheers,

Hornet

Yes, that is a good source of info, and I do wish more providers would look carefully at what the risk is to them before determining a service. Forwarned is forarmed, in other words. One thing to blindy do what everyone else "seems" to be doing, or even brushing it off as "all sexual encounters are risky", but reality is that not all sexual encounters are as risky as others, and that for you personally, there is a line, and you've been upfront about it.

Its like this: wearing a condom is the equivalent of crossing the street with the light at the crosswalk, and looking both ways first. Slim chance you will be run over. However, since you've chosen to go outdoors and cross the road, there is still a risk that you might get hit by a car. Not wearing a condom at all is like running out into oncoming traffic. There is a really good chance, if not unavoidable, that you will be hit by a car.

Yes, you could see a bbbj provider and get a cbj, but that is not what you want. You want someone who does cbjs, all the time, not sometimes for an extra $ she does bbbjs and not some time its a "reward" for a long time client type thing. But always and without exception, and that is your threshold so there are options out there specifically for you.

There are still a lot of sps who only provide safe GFE, and there are also a few (harder to find, but definitely available) who are FS only, meaning that no GFE items are available when you visit them, so cbj only, no kissing, no daty, no extras ever. You may be more likely to find this in an older sp, no guarantees, and usually not reviewed, for that matter, so a search is necessary. There may be some gys who can pm contact info to you, due to having encounters with such an sp and not fully enjoying the fact they were non GFE, no recommendation made.

I think if you can find a FS only sp she will truly appreciate your visits, because your comfort level and hers match. Also, some of the non GFE or safe GFE become extremely clever with innovative arousal techniques, so it might be a treat you don't experience in a GFE encounter lol.

• Like 3

surprising to me from the sti chart was that DFK is high risk for syphillis.

Considering what my doctor told me the cure for syph - no one wants to go through the treatment....it's 3 visits of deep buttock injection both sides. My doctor says it is so painful that some patients don't return for shots 2 and 3...

r100rs

Yes, that is a good source of info, and I do wish more providers would look carefully at what the risk is to them before determining a service. Forwarned is forarmed, in other words. One thing to blindy do what everyone else "seems" to be doing, or even brushing it off as "all sexual encounters are risky", but reality is that not all sexual encounters are as risky as others, and that for you personally, there is a line, and you've been upfront about it.

Its like this: wearing a condom is the equivalent of crossing the street with the light at the crosswalk, and looking both ways first. Slim chance you will be run over. However, since you've chosen to go outdoors and cross the road, there is still a risk that you might get hit by a car. Not wearing a condom at all is like running out into oncoming traffic. There is a really good chance, if not unavoidable, that you will be hit by a car.

Yes, you could see a bbbj provider and get a cbj, but that is not what you want. You want someone who does cbjs, all the time, not sometimes for an extra $ she does bbbjs and not some time its a "reward" for a long time client type thing. But always and without exception, and that is your threshold so there are options out there specifically for you.

There are still a lot of sps who only provide safe GFE, and there are also a few (harder to find, but definitely available) who are FS only, meaning that no GFE items are available when you visit them, so cbj only, no kissing, no daty, no extras ever. You may be more likely to find this in an older sp, no guarantees, and usually not reviewed, for that matter, so a search is necessary. There may be some gys who can pm contact info to you, due to having encounters with such an sp and not fully enjoying the fact they were non GFE, no recommendation made.

I think if you can find a FS only sp she will truly appreciate your visits, because your comfort level and hers match. Also, some of the non GFE or safe GFE become extremely clever with innovative arousal techniques, so it might be a treat you don't experience in a GFE encounter lol.

Thank you Fortunateone,

I love your analogy. You hit it right on the head. :)

Thanks for recommendations. The search continues ...:)

Cheers,

Hornet

Edited by Hornet

I'd also like to point out that even those of us who offer bbbj's are happy to provide safe services as well. I've got no issue if you ask me to use a condom for a blowjob, or a dental dam for cunnilingus. I get tested regularly and haven't had any issues thus far.

Manuella as excellent reviews and Offers a Safe Girlfriend Experience.

Safe but very sensual & knows how to make a man feel good.

Would definetly recommend her !

This hobby (like all other activities you choose) has inherit risks. You weigh the risks vs. benefits and choose accordingly.

Hornet, based on our PMs and what you have posted in the last few days I know STI is a very real fear you have. Although I don't think its impossible to find an SP that only offers truly safe sex, get tested regularly, makes no exceptions *and* can turn you on at the same time in a small market like Ottawa, I think your criteria to give you peace of mind is a long shot. Even if the SP offer bbbj, daty and dfk but can respect your need to be fully covered for all sessions and offers that, I think that is enough. She might have something, she might not, but as long as the activity is covered for your own sessions you should be OK. If that's not good enough for you, best to just walk away from the hobby before you get too enthused :)

• Like 3

Manuella as excellent reviews and Offers a Safe Girlfriend Experience.

Safe but very sensual & knows how to make a man feel good.

Would definetly recommend her !

Thank you for your recommendation. Will definitely consider Manuella.

Cheers,

Hornet

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

This hobby (like all other activities you choose) has inherit risks. You weigh the risks vs. benefits and choose accordingly.

Hornet, based on our PMs and what you have posted in the last few days I know STI is a very real fear you have. Although I don't think its impossible to find an SP that only offers truly safe sex, get tested regularly, makes no exceptions *and* can turn you on at the same time in a small market like Ottawa, I think your criteria to give you peace of mind is a long shot. Even if the SP offer

bbbj, daty and dfk but can respect your need to be fully covered for all sessions and offers that, I think that is enough. She might have something, she might not, but as long as the activity is covered for your own sessions you should be OK. If that's not good enough for you, best to just walk away from the hobby before you get too enthused :)

Hi poolasaurus,

You are probably right. There might not be many truly safe SPs around Ottawa. But I think the same applies to bigger cities like MTL, TO or Van.

It seems that the high demand for DFK, DATY and BBBJ (GF experience in general) are encouraging SPs to include those services in their "menu".

I guess there are not many clients who are as risk aversed as myself.

I might not have a choice but to stick to the art of sensual massage with reputable MAs, which is not such a bad thing. :)

Cheers,

Hornet

Posted via Mobile Device

Edited by Hornet

I might not have a choice but to stick to the art of sensual massage with reputable MAs, which is not such a bad thing. :)

From what I have read so far, this is probably the best choice for you.

• Like 1

I'm glad you bring this up.

I find it really hard to negotiate "safer" services in the context of a GFE which is my specialty. The way I see it, a girlfriend would be very concerned about the sexual health of her lover, and so should I. People get confused at the suggestion of protection for DATY and BJs. I've discovered that making safer sex sexy is really a skill, and I'm proud to be on my way to mastering it. There are all kinds of considerations in a safer encounter that are often left unconsidered. I try always for example to make sure that one hand is devoted to my own body and one to my client's so that my hands don't transmit any fluids. I wish more people spent more time considering their own safety especially considering the emergence of such niceties as drug-resistant gonorrhea.

I would sleep a lot better at night if I knew that people all took their sexual health as seriously as I do. It calms my mind to know that I'm not the only one.

Thanks, Hornet, for caring so much about your health. It contributes to all of us who participate in this industry.

I wish you a great deal of happy, healthy, consensual sex.

xooo,

Eva

• Like 3

Guest f***nds4f**

Just received a safe service from PurePleasures6969. Bbbj, kissing, Daty, digit.. are not provided.