Tallia • White • LL

What a day. I make it perfectly clear to the girls that I meet when scheduling that I do not live in Halifax area and can only meet with an incall. Had a meeting set, and I arrived early. I reached out to see if I could come early (mistake I know), and SP asked if she could come to me. Long story short, it didn’t happen. So in the city, I took a look at Leolist and there she was…..Tallia. I am so glad this day turned out the way it did. Tallia is an absolutely gorgeous woman. This is the second time I’ve had a chance to meet with her and both times were great. Made me happy to just be there and see what an amazing beauty she truly is. Those that have met her will agree, and those that haven’t, well this is why I leave a glowing recommendation for this amazing woman.

• Like 1

On 10/6/2023 at 1:29 PM, Raven1974 said:

What a day. I make it perfectly clear to the girls that I meet when scheduling that I do not live in Halifax area and can only meet with an incall. Had a meeting set, and I arrived early. I reached out to see if I could come early (mistake I know), and SP asked if she could come to me. Long story short, it didn’t happen. So in the city, I took a look at Leolist and there she was…..Tallia. I am so glad this day turned out the way it did. Tallia is an absolutely gorgeous woman. This is the second time I’ve had a chance to meet with her and both times were great. Made me happy to just be there and see what an amazing beauty she truly is. Those that have met her will agree, and those that haven’t, well this is why I leave a glowing recommendation for this amazing woman.

What is on the menu with Tallia? What are her restrictions?

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.