Layla • White • 9132

Is this November and the weather is cooling down! I sure ground myself one hot young lady! Yes she has a few things she would like done, but it sure is worth the effort . She sire is a gem! I SHALL RETURN!

• Like 1

Wow oh wow, 2023 is coming to an end! And 2024 is around the corner. Looking forward to an exciting encounter from the heavens with this young lady! 😀  with every meeting we have enjoyed the gifts and talants that we share. Top notch in my books! RESPECT has been our priority as we both have life outside our meetings. Communication has been a gift alone, as we work on scheduling!

And I know that our next meeting is one with fireworks! Way better than any display that might take place in our communities tonight!

Umm does anyone else have any experience with Layla other than the guy who has posted all 7 posts on this reco?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sjguy36 said:

Umm does anyone else have any experience with Layla other than the guy who has posted all 7 posts on this reco?

I have seen her once and it was as great as Happy Fisherman says! As long as you like a girl with curves, book with confidence! She’s beautiful and down to earth. I’ve been meaning to find some time to go see her again!

• Like 1

I seen her last week...repeating this week...easy going &  very talented.  Incall was discreet & clean...easy 2 book with

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.