Ferrari Price (Moncton)

Been lucky enough to see her a few times new.. 110% worth the visit.. such a down to earth , fun and beautiful woman!!  Can’t wait to see her again soon hopefully! 

• Like 3

I saw her once and would definitely see her again! Very sexy. Very talented. Made me feel comfortable, then blew my mind. Whenever I check LL, I always look to see if she is available. When the stars align, and our schedules are in sync, I'll be making that call.

• Like 4

Buckle up boys!!! I’ve never driven a real Ferrari, but I can only imagine that it would pale in comparison to an experience with Ms. Price. Everything about the encounter was perfect and seamless….. from our introduction, to setting up a date….. Ferrari was very responsive to text, polite and accommodating. Ferrari definitely has the “girl next door” vibe nailed!!! I was a bit nervous about our date, but the moment she greeted me with that beautifully infectious smile, I was at ease….. and everything naturally fell into place after that. Ferrari is an intelligent, beautiful and kind soul, please treat her with the respect she deserves. Be a gentleman and treat her like a lady. Book with confidence….. I will definitely repeat, VROOM VROOOM 😉

• Like 4

I can only echo the positive reviews. I saw Ferrari today and she makes her Alias proud: Hard to tame once unleashed! 😉She’s the full GFE package and I will definitely return. 

• Like 4