https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-massage/new-brunswick/moncton_hot_assgirl_for_anal_bbbj_gfe_cim_cuddle-8332307?source=list

So here's the gist of it. I won't say 100 % this is a scam and will merely lay it out for you all to decide. I texted this lady yesterday and asked to book an hour at 2:30 at her incall. THe number is a local area code. I received a text back fairly promptly with her rate and confirm that time would work. I asked her where she was staying and she texted me Hampton Inn so I headed up there and arrived precisely at my scheduled time. Texted her that I had arrived and asked for room number. I then waited approximately 10 minutes outside with no response. Tried to call but went straight to voicemail. Was just about to leave when I finally got a text, "where are you? " . Texted back out front and again asked for room #. Was told to come to 3rd floor so proceeded up and texted as I got off elevator. Instead of a room #, was then asked to e-transfer $50 security deposit after waiting yet another 5 minutes. So told her no chance as we were already 20 minutes past our agreed appointment time. So I politely said goodbye and told her no thanks. I went back down and left. Got a text with a photo saying she needed this for new clients but I'm not buying it and told her it just smelled fishy and she should have mentioned that at our first communication. Now, usually these scammers will try to cujole and beg and continue to send pics, etc and she just said okay and goodbye so maybe she isn't a scam. But in her ad, she only mentions the deposit for outcalls and there was no mention of it during our conversation. THe fact that she wasted nearly half an hour after my arrival and then expected me to waste another 10 minutes or so with a blind deposit really smells like a scam so beware. If I'm wrong, sobeit and I apologize but I doubt that I am. This is the second one from Hampton Inn with this game.  The last one was a couple of months ago with the gift card scam. Not going to fall for it.

• Thanks 1