Has anyone taken the trip to see Amanda love yet? She is a new memebr here and I have seen her ads in other locations.

Her pics are very hot. I have tried to TOFTT with another llady only to be let down so I want to see if this young lady has a good rating before taking the jump.

Love to hear from you if you have.

Thanks

She joined a few weeks ago and has yet to post anything. I don't mind toftt but I'd like to see her participate a bit here before I do. The last time I toftt I had an amazing time and the girl is now incredibly popular here.

I am new to this so i don't know how it all works yet!!

still trying to get some help trying to work this!

But just to let you know that every one that comes to me always leaves happy!

just would like to put it out there that i am new to this and i don't know how it all works yet but i will get there..lol, Also if there is anyone that has seen me they have had a good time and has always left happy and i'm good at what i do and i like doing it very much!!

I was just thinking that myself Mister C LOL 2T2T

It would be nice to hear from someone with a few more posts though.

just would like to say that i am new to the site so i am still learning how it all works!! lol

also anyone that has seen me has always left happy!!

shes good..i liked her..talks dirty...likes to talk when the cock is in her..i jerked off about it later

Guest d*k***

I TOFTT - really quick meeting, but I'll probably see her again. if she stays in business, she'll only get better and better

I TOFTT - really quick meeting, but I'll probably see her again. if she stays in business, she'll only get better and better

Thanks for this; much appreciated!

Well it looks like Amanda is trying to do everything right. I hate talking about someone like this when she's reading it. Amanda I do appreciate that your only new to this. Everyone has to start somewhere. I am sure things will only get easier for you. 2T2T

any more feedback from anyone?

When I see her I'll leave a reco. Dunno when but she's on my 'wish list' for sure lol

Posted via Mobile Device

I have seen her a few times, and I can say she is sweet, and sexy. Loves her work and very good at it. What i like the most is that she really trys to make you happy.