ive seen Kendra a few times but never bothered to write a review before but i always have a great time with her so i figured i should for anyone wondering if they should try her or not. First of all id say facially she is absolutely beautiful especially her green eyes and eye make up. she has a nice body on her, shes not a spinner but nowhere near a bbw. perfect set of curves with a nice round bum and nice big chest. her incall location is in the maples, nice building apartment was clean. she was very sweet, very nice. she gave great service. would definatly recomend her to anyone.

it says fall specials right now, dunno what the special prices are. and as for services, basically same as most other sp`s. as long as everythings safe. if anything in specific best to text or call her.

Does she have any other way of contacting her? I've tried the # from her ad numerous times and always comes up "not in service". Would really like to see her in real life b/c the pics are awsome

saw her monday and her phone was working fine. i know she has a pay as you go so maybe you tried at a time it ran out? i see her once every couple weeks and always get through.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.