• Sugar Kayne
  • Verified Independent
    •  
    •  
    • It's not too late...

• Give yourself the gift you really want for Christmas this year! 🎄

You're buying gifts for everyone else, now really is the perfect time to also treat yourself! 🎁

You work hard, you take care of everyone else, you deserve a special gift, too, don't you? 

Let me be your secret holiday treat! 😈🔥🥵

Tomorrow (Dec 17/23) I am available with short notice between 12pm-10pm.

Note: Short notice for 12/17 is at least 30 minutes. Visits on or after 9pm must be booked by 845pm. Subject to change/availability is not guaranteed.

Need a different day/time to meet?  

With a little notice, I'm available most days as early as 9 am and as late as 10pm and happy to make plans in advance, all season long!!! 🎊🔔🎊🔔🎊There is a small deposit required for pre-bookings if I don't know you *see deposit web page for all the details*

READY TO BOOK NOW?  HERE'S HOW:

If we are already familiar with each other, send me an email 👉 [email protected]

If you have already looked over my website and would like us to become familiar with each other, the fastest way to do that is to fill out my booking form

*If you don't hear back from me within 15 minutes, no worries, just send me a follow-up message with another time/date that would work for your schedule

Not ready yet, but have questions? 

Visit or re-visit my website first by clicking HERE, most details are there already 🤗

If the info you are looking for isn't there, then email me a polite introduction, and your question 😉 to [email protected]

Happy Holidays!

Julie Adore (aka Sugar Kayne)

Edited by Sugar Kayne
Time & title change

Sign in to follow this