SweetMadison: sexy party

Hey all - long time lurker, first time poster.

If I can get away from work (yes, work, on a weekend like this!) before it's too late I think I'll head to this party (http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=59196) - sounds like a lot of fun.

I went to a local swinger's club a few months ago and enjoyed watching between my own sessions of fun. Anyway - mostly I'm posting this because I'm getting tired of the "New Member" text at the top of every page. Will it go away now? Oh please please - my scroll wheel is dying on me.

Parker

... to repeat the earlier question, did you go alone?

I wonder if there are any host from the various Clubs here in Ottawa / Gatineau and surrounding area that follow things here on CERB.

It would be great to see a CERB Social or Poly event done in cooperation with one of the larger ones here in the NCR (someone please correct me if this has occured recently or in the past).

Ideally it should be during the day when it will be possible to schedule long business meetings.. LOL!!

Cheers!

Gav

Hey Guys,

I am considering another party sometime between the 22nd and 27th, if you have a date and time or general range of date and times that would work you and you want to come drop me a not either here or my email :)

• Like 1

These parties as much for my pleasure as they are for yours, so I making it my Saturday night entertainment!!

This Saturday night I am planning another evening long party! 200 entry fee, drop by between 8 and 11 at midnight I am kicking everyone out!! I will have snacks refreshments and lots of sex positions and toys on hand!! If you want an alcoholic libation you need to bring it (BYOB). this will be my 4th or 5th party and we always have a ton of fun!! Look forward to seeing some of you again and meeting some new friends :)