Leanna

Avg. of 15 Recommendations

Thanks to all for the recommendation, she is all that and more, had a fantastic time today, and all I can say is WOW. She really is a great entertainer, a repeat for sure (once I get some rest ;) )

She is good, I have no hesitation in recommending her.

She is an amazing SP and doing her stuff.

I was reviewing the profiles on EC and came across this little gem. I decided to take her up on her offer of checking out the reviews here on Cerb. With so many positive things being said about this girl I decided to take a chance on her.

I will say up front I am a biased client. I tend to enjoy the comanionship of older ladies. Generally I do not get along well with those younger than myself. Prefering the experience and open minds of those who have been in the business longer.

That being said, I have to admit I was taken aback when first Leanna responded to my e-mail immediately. We exchanged a number of brief e-mails to set up the appointment, and then executed.

She's in a condo building on the west end of the city. Plenty of free parking is available. The establishment is very clean, and rather a nice looking place IMO.

When I got to the room she answered the door in her street clothes. I really don't know why, but I'm starting to enjoy seeing girls dressed normally. She is extremely attractive, and a very easy going person. She led me into the apartment, and bedroom straight away.

It didn't take long for us to start conducting business. Not being much of a talker myself, I rather enjoyed it and at no time did I ever feel any pressure from her. (this girls so light she can sit on me and I won't know she's there. In fact, I can/did pick her up with 1 hand to make adjustments).

I concur with a previous poster's comment that she's very open minded. YMMV, but I really am not certain if it will be much.

I only hope she decides to stay in the business for a long while as I'm definately going to be a repeater.

Guest m***2

I know it has said before howeve I have been around and can vouch that this girl is one of a kind. If you are thinking about making an appointment - stop thinking and just do it. I have great time with her each time. I could also talk with this girl forever - Do yourself a favor and make an appointment !

I totally agree with mark2 ahead of me and I can't really add anything that hasn't been said already.

Guest m***2

Svarr you are lucky man ! this girl is awsome in every way imagineable. There is something about her that I just cant describe but it is so attracting - (physically, mentally, personally etc.) I had a beer with her once and felt like I was with a someone I knew or would hang with - a extremely hot friend that is :oops:

My plans to engage an SP for the first time (ergo - this is my first recommendation) during my work trip to Ottawa were broken last night, and I was left somewhat high and dry. In retrospect I consider these circumstances a blessing in disguise, as I would not have had the opportunity to spend some very quality time with this petite, gregarious beauty had my original plans been kept.

Leanna was able to give me a visit with very little notice. She was prompt and discrete, showing up at my room dressed somewhat down (due to the short notice no doubt) but a big smile and sparkling eyes nonetheless.

She is gorgeous. She did not rush, engaging in getting to know you converstation right away (note - great conversationalist). She was very open, pleasant, and to my surprise quite intelligent. Great ass, fills out a bra VERY nicely. The small talk came to and end gently and we transitioned into show and tell quite nicely. The following 45 minutes were spent seeking (and finding) mutual gratification. Great positions (I learned something new!!), great oral (given and received) and on it goes.

The hour went too fast.

Needless to say, the next time I am here I will be seeking a reunion!

I could not figure out how to link this with your profile pic - sorry Leanna. She is listed as a member...

/cry

=(

emailed her 2 days ago and got her reply today

she told me she is off till Friday and that is it.

I guess this is a nice way of saying no,

man after reading all these reviews, I really want to see her..

i got the same response. maybe aunt flo is visiting until friday.:shock:

You are correct sir, till Friday

did you do any follow up?

try to schedule for another date?

If you are asking me...no...was looking for the day OF, for appointment.:-o

Guest m***2

Hey Gents... I have to get this off my chest as I had the awsome opperutunity today to see Leanna once again ( i cant stop). This girl keeps getting better - honestly !

Really I don't get it I am usaully all about variety and that is what brings me to this hobby in the first place. Over the years I have rarely repeated because I like new experiences.

To make a long story short there is something about this girl that just mesmorizes me. As per her review she is super gorgeous, rated all 10's in the sex category and absolutely fun to be with.

I am not usually the one to say this but it is just as entertaining to enjoy her company over a beer than it is to get to business. As someone mentioned this lovely young lady is at the top of her ranks in the business. I am seriously addidicted - Help ;-)

Guest m***2

I definately agree sir !!! If there is anyone out there that is lurking and is wondering about who to see next or maybe is a newbie and unsure where to look right now you must visit this gal to see what all the fuss is about - OMG ! There is no one that will dispute that she is absolutely fantastic in every sense of the word.

Guest m***2

seriously, she is only 20 and every teen age guy in Ottawa would die to have this girl even talk to him. I swear this girl will make you feel like a teenager ! Seriously though if you see her once set aside lots of money because you will be back -trust me !

I have to agree. Since first meeting Leanna back in August, I have regularly repeated with her somewhere in the double digits and each experience has been awesome to say the least. ;)

OK, I can now chime in on the praise.

You really can’t say enough about this woman. She has skills far beyond her years, she enjoys sex and she treats you like you are the best man she has ever had. Before, after and in between, you will discover that this girl is a true sweetheart with her head on absolutely straight.

Details of Leanna’s services are available in other reviews. All I want to say here is that I have never had as good an experience with a “working girl” in my life. She is truly the bomb. I hope she is treated as such to keep her in the business long enough to let her meet her own goals and also to keep some of us happy while she is doing it.

Leanna, thank you for an awesome experience. I will see you again soon.

Leanna,

Really like your new pics...Very Hot!!!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.