Leanna

Avg. of 15 Recommendations

Wow Nice Pics Leanna, they still don't do you justice, but they are getting closer ;)

man, I am a sucker for a girl in white lingerie... or school girl clothes!! Based on the reviews, I may just check her out next.... sounds like a good time! Good reviews guys

I remember the school girl outfit all too well. Thank you Leanna :) It was an awesome day!

had the pleasure of her company last week.....everything everyone has said is true - looking forward to our next meeting

Given the reviews here I'm likely preaching to the choir.

Met Leanna last Wed and she blew me away with her wonderful attitude and warm nature. She put me at ease immediately, listened, accommodated my role-playing request and played along very well.

I'm not a fan of BJ but her BBBJ comes close to changing my mind! :-)

Hoping to repeat real soon.

Met with leanna today, she is one class act thanks for the memorable experience Leanna and I wish you well.:lol: Pipercub

Spent some time with Leanna today. Easy to see why her recommendation is still the most popular on CERB. Though she's expecting in a couple of months, she still has a full menu of fun available. And the need for slow passion rather than wild and crazy sex just makes the whole process more enjoyable.

I guess it's no secret that Leanna is pregnant.

What IS a secret is that _____ _________ and really really ______!

Then there's the ________ _____, only during this time of life does __ _____ and ___ ___ like that!

Wowsers...I was so excited and turned on! I mean, how often do you get that?? She's absolutely beautiful and sexy as all hell!

These are the things that only parents to be are supposed to be enjoying. It's stuff you're not supposed to talk about. They are gifts from the Gods before the utter hell of childraising. The silver lining in the cup. But right now, here in our little conservative town, Leanna is there offering it up to us guys!

Oh ya, did I mention how genuine Leanna is? I'm a sucker for a pretty face and genuine real attitude. She's got both.

I can't wait to go back, ASAP please! YMMV, pregnant girls are not for everyone.

Isn't she radiant! She's going to make a fantastic mom!

Have seen Leanna several times and must say the most recent one as she is pregnant was memorable. She is more sensitive and passionate then ever. It's quite the experience. Wish her the best!

Leanna is an absolutely wonderful woman. She has it all the B's: beauty, brains, a beautiful personality, and body that a million girls would kill for.

They say intimacy is 10% physical and 90% mental... she brings both to the table in spades.

I highly recommend Leanna and I will definitely enjoy her company again.

Guest W***ledi*Time

I have always found pregnancy to be highly erotic, so I was very excited to learn (from the recommendations on this thread) that the beautifully expectant Leanna was offering her GFE at the same time that I happened to be in Ottawa on vacation. I had never imagined that an opportunity would ever arise in the "real" world to live out my fantasy of being with a pregnant lady. I considered what Leanna was offering to be the opportunity of a lifetime for me.

I enjoyed the privilege of actually meeting Leanna a few days ago, and was not disappointed, despite the heavy burden of my high expectations. While the fulfillment of my pregnancy fetish was the reason I was there, Leanna is a special lady and made the whole experience even more memorable than I had hoped it might be. I was fascinated to discuss, explore, and taste the various changes, swellings, and sensitivities wrought upon her wonderful body by her condition. The fact that Leanna is so beautiful to begin with made this all doubly exciting; that she is also a warm, responsive, vocal, and enthusiastic companion made it triply so.

Leanna is a captivating conversationalist. She is a yummy kisser and also has great oral skills. And she seems to know just what to say, and when to say it, during the heat of engagement. In fact, one erotically intimate word at just the right moment from Leanna unexpectedly and deftly warped me beyond the point of no return ... by the sheer intensity of its gentle, merely whispered suggestion.

Thank you Leanna! You made the fulfullment better than the fantasy.

We were getting spoiled guys! Nice reviews guys, I have to agree with you all. Leanna; she's beautiful. I recently saw her again and wanted to share that with you all......

I first met her a couple of months ago. I was in a weird mood and suddenly had this thought to go see her. 20 years old, blond hair, blue eyes that turn green sometimes and about 5'6". Oh ya, pregnant. About 7 months pregnant!

It's hard to explain life and chemistry, but we seemed to hit it off. I mean, I instantly felt comfortable with Leanna and we had some really good times! I must have returned to see her 4 or 5 times. Every time got better. I'd rather not share the details, but Leanna gives and made me feel like the only man on earth while in her arms. A real girlfriend experience. I was able to relax and forget about life and its stress and enjoy a sensitive, warm, articulate and beautiful woman for a couple of hours. I enjoy giving too and Leanna receives well and genuinely enjoys it. She had a way of making me feel like the Superman I've always known that I am! :-) (just kidding...) Seriously, Leanna is a cool, calm and slightly shy and innocent girl, with some devilish grins and experience thrown in. I got hooked...I was there every week, sometimes more....then poof, she disappeared.

I guess it was baby time.

Then the other day she comes back. I had all kinds of thoughts. Would I still like her? What's she like now? How's her body? Would things be different between us? I had to find out.

So the other day I exchanged a few flirty text messages with her and set up an appointment. I showered, shaved, prepped and arrived on time (for once). Do you think I can remember what Leanna was wearing? Nope..I haven't got a clue! But I do remember a lot of other things!

We chatted a bit and I expressed my concerns for her and her new life. I had this need to talk and she listened. It was therapeutic. Leanna said all the right things and eventually we got down to business. It was weird...she wasn't pregnant any more. She looked different. She has amazingly sexy dimples, deep caring eyes and a warm sensual womans body. She's all grown up! She seemed more mature and sexy, more woman!

Don't forget she just had a baby...but that didn't stop her. She warned me to be gentle (of course I'm gentle, aren't I always?) and before too long she was pleasuring me, I was pleasuring her and we continued where we had left off a month or so ago. It was an intimate lovemaking session, that's how I describe it. Warm, sweaty, passionate and sincere.

Eventually all good things end and I had to leave. Leanna gives good hug, did I mention that? A warm kiss and hug and a reassurance that she was happy and an invitation to return soon....and I was on my way. Back to the cold busy world. But Leanna is just a phone call away when I need her again....what more could a guy ask for in a courtesan? (okay okay, whips and rope and dirty names and all that....but that's another review for another day!) Thanks baby...

I'm new here but just wanted to chime in on how wonderful Leanna is! I saw her in Ottawa the other day -- smart, beautiful, great eyes, wonderful mouth to kiss, very sweet and accomodating and passionate. I don't like going into details, but I can't imagine anyone that I could recommend this highly. You all need to meet her!:smile:

Guest fl***gfi***rs

Saw Leanna on Tuesday afternoon. I have seen hee a couple of times in the past and enjoyed each visit. Had a great time (as always) with her - honest conversation and intense fun (at least from my perspective). Thanks Leanna - I will be back!

I saw Leanna a few times in the past week and I have to say she is just AWESOME!!!

I'm glad she's back cause she provides a service thats above the rest! She greated me at the door both times in totally smokin' hot skimpy little outfits and OMG, I knew I was in for fun!

She was all excited and told me we had to try this new position she had in mind... let me tell you, it worked! ;)

Treat her well guys...she's AMAZING!!!

She greated me at the door both times in totally smokin' hot skimpy little outfits

What?? Man, I got jipped! :) But that's okay, I got other stuff!

First timer here, and Leanna was definitely the girl to start with. She is beautiful, from head to toes, with a pleasant, relaxed personality to match. A talented lover, she will tantalize and please you with her abilities, and is open to suggestions too. It really was like having a hot girlfriend again! I can't say enough good things about Leanna; you will enjoy your time with her.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.