Olivia Lopez

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I've had the pleasure of Olivia's company twice so far this past weekend. I can easily say, if her stay in Ottawa continued, I'd have broken every bank in town to spend more time with her.

Beautiful, natural, toned and super sexy body. She has the most incredible soft and smooth skin, gorgeous smile, and beautiful, beautiful D cup breasts. I joked with her that I was always an ass man in my youth, but have become a boob man in later years, and she giggled and said, well then you're gonna love these. KaPOW! Out came the smoothest, softest, lovely pair I have ever witnessed in my life.

I'll keep the details lite, but we did a lot. And then did it all again, even better the next day (all safe, covered service.) I definitely felt a chemistry connection, so YMMV, but this beautiful hot blooded girl gave me her body completely and urged me to use all of mine. We physically fit very well together, and it was so so hard to remove myself from that bed at the end of our hour.

I'm keeping my eye out for Olivia's return, which may be in a few moths time. God God, how am I ever gonna make it!

• Like 1

Guest gagagaga

Nice reco...I hope Olivia lets us know when she will be back in Ottawa.

I can second everything badog stated about Olivia, My experience with her was second to none. Cant wait for her return

I had the absolute pleasure of seeing Olivia today. She was even better in person than her pics. Her lips were soft and lucious. Her service and attitude was wonderful before, during and after! Although no BBBJ, it was fine with me and did not matter since she was great on body, looks and attitude. So would I repeat, absolutely yes. If you need or want more details just send a PM.

I have to totally agree with justjerkin. Olivia just rocks. She has a very innocent face and aan incredible body. I dont think i did so much DFK since i was in high school.

My hour with her yesterday was probably my best GFE with an SP yet.

Highy recommended .

I had the opportunity to meet and enjoy Olivia twice in her last few visits to Ottawa. She's not only an ebony godess but a smart cookie too!

She doesn't waste no time to put you at ease and gets to teasing and pleasing right off the bat :-) She has the most amazing booty, which I've worshiped on both occasions. It drove me nutts every time. Kissing Olivia feels like having the sweetest, softest passionate lip sex session ever!!!

Her wardrobe is so hot, she even did some lingerie modeling walk and tease for me...I'm still on cloud 9 over the vision of her sexy ebony skin hiding slightly under that lace lingerie...Mmmmmm mmm mmmm, I'm Loving it!!!

I love natural tits and Olivia has the most amazing pair I have had the chance to enjoy. Daty was so so hot as she enjoys it more than the average lady! Her kitty taste so sweet!!!

I can't wait for my 3peat!

Treat her nice guys cause she's a sweetheart!!!

Ate la procima mi amor

Model looks/DATY/CBJ/DFK/HJ/Full Service/Shaved pussy/Non rush

Edited by Knocturnal

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.