Nikita or Holland?

I've seen them both, and they where both a great time but nikita has mad skills, I also think she has the better body however Holland is great as well. u can't lose either way with these ladies

Posted via Mobile Device

I am not sure this is a fair question and in particular in a public forum. Asking others to 'rate" between 2 ladies based on what they like as compared to what you like is, well impossible. Every gent has their preferences and every encounter, even with the same lady, can be unique. And not to speak for the ladies - but I can't imagine them wanting to be compared with each other like this. You might find by asking your question this way, neither will want to meet with you.

My advice would be do your own research, communicate your general interests with both ladies, reading their reviews/posts...and then based on what you want, make your choice. I suspect you'll be much better off than going based on some stranger guys opinion. Hope that helps. Cub

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 6

i have never seen nikita but truley enjoyed my time with Holland. Would consider her in the same class as Kerry & Mandy.

I say to see them both!

Both ladies have gorgeous bodies.

I have seen Nikita and she has curves in all the right places.

Service is good for a non-gfe.

She comes to WPG just about every month.

I have not met Holland, but would really like to, from those smoking pics.

Ridiculous question, I'm not sure why the moderator let this post continue. It's demeaning to both ladies. How would you like to be judged in a public forum? Do some reseach and make a decision, or better yet, see both and make up your own mind.

Nikita is an Edmonton SP. Great body. Non GFE, unfortunately, but great service nonetheless. Look on EC for her profile and link to her website.

Seems like an easy choice. If you like both see both. Nikita is a travelling SP, so when she is here, see her. Holland is local and you can always see her another time.

Guest ch****

morning person or night person?.....hot days or cooler days?.....pineapple or no pineapple on your pizza? stunning blonde or demure brunette?

I enjoy fresh mornings and quiet evenings, scorchers and crisp fall days. and although I havent seen either ..im sure Soleil and Nikita would both have me weak in the knees...... i just cant tolerate pineapple on my pizza...So why not get a Soleil/Nikita (dine in only) special ....hold the pineapple :) have fun!

Soleil & Nikita work together?

I would prefer Nikita & Holland work together or Nikita & Heidi 2.0!

morning person or night person?.....hot days or cooler days?.....pineapple or no pineapple on your pizza? stunning blonde or demure brunette?

I enjoy fresh mornings and quiet evenings, scorchers and crisp fall days. and although I havent seen either ..im sure Soleil and Nikita would both have me weak in the knees...... i just cant tolerate pineapple on my pizza...So why not get a Soleil/Nikita (dine in only) special ....hold the pineapple :) have fun!

Soleil & Nikita work together? No, I think it was a typo.

I would prefer Nikita & Holland work together or Nikita & Heidi 2.0!

Thanks, good to know! :)

Guest ch****

I got my sexy blondes mixed up..... I think my point needs no correction though.... cheers!!

Guest ch****

Thats absolutely correct, There is NO comparison because we are ALL UNIQUE PEOPLE, personal preferences are all just that.... PERSONAL... get it??? See both, treat them with the same respect and then perhaps your preference will be clear....:) cheers!