New standards or rules...

Hello everyone,

I have been away from clubs for almost two years and last night experienced a few "new" things or at least they were new to me. Although maybe yes, I'll agree that I'm more poltie then most patrons, keep my hands to myself and respect the ladies never in one eveing have a received such a variety of requests or offers for different things and I'm curious as to what the rules are on this, what former or current dancers on here think of it and what the gents on here have experienced.

1) after 3 dances in the CR, one dancer offered a HJ for 100 extra.

2) sitting at a table, one dancer said if i bought just one dance form her for 20 she had what she called: "something special ..a little extra that she'd perform for free"

3) One dancer, after performing 5 dances, said she could do "alot more for me" after hours outside the club, at a place of convenience for me.

Now, not that these offended me, but I was just curious what rules or even unwritten rules maybe these girls might have broken or lines they might have crossed and if this is now considered standard practice. If anybody feels more comfortable to share an expereince then by alkl means PM me!

Well, I don't go to SCs all that often, and there are folks here who both go more often than I do and dance in them, so they'll be able to give you far more authoritative answers than me. But since I haven't seen any other replies yet (don't know what PMs you may have had, though), AFAIK...

1) after 3 dances in the CR, one dancer offered a HJ for 100 extra.

Probably very bad. If you'd been LE and accepted, that could quite possibly lead to a Bawdy-House charge against the club, which would get it shut down. I'm sure current or ex-dancers can talk a lot more about this, but I'd have thought that any SC owner with any sense of self-preservation at all would take a dim view of dancers doing this.

2) sitting at a table, one dancer said if i bought just one dance form her for 20 she had what she called: "something special ..a little extra that she'd perform for free"

Impossible to say, if you didn't find out what. It could be entirely innocuous. It could have been a line to get you into CR and it's something she does as standard anyway :)

3) One dancer, after performing 5 dances, said she could do "alot more for me" after hours outside the club, at a place of convenience for me.

Well, what goes on outside the club is between you and her. I think this sort of thing probably breaches some rule or other (maybe a communication one?), but I'm not really sure what. And I get the impression that offering take-out is not *that* unusual.

Disclaimer: I may be entirely wrong about some/any/all of this, in which case I'd be grateful if someone who knows more would put me right...

Strip bars are public places and having anything other than dances (like HJ) is considered sexual act and will make the strip bar in attendance a bawdy house and can NOT be discussed on cerb and strip bar cannot be named either. Dancers offering the services (in a public place) break the law too as solicitation in public is illegal as well. I don't think that you will get many responses to your post Frenchbrute. I personally strongly advise against accepting such services in a strip bar, Frenchbrute.

But yes You can have fun with dancers outside the club as long as the place is private (your place of residence, a hotel room used by you as the only client). As law stands now, what happens in a private place (outcalls) between consenting adults is private and legal. Just be careful NOT to get into any details while you are in the club or in the car or in common areas of your residence (lobby, corridors, elevator....) or hotel common areas (otherwise solicitation law may apply). Ask her for a date and exchange contact info. So yes you likely can do this if you can afford the usually overpriced dancers. Just be careful that some dancers may suggest out of club services in order to get more dances from you inside the club and afterwards, once the CR dances are over, they may disappear and never see you again that night until they see you again another night with same old proposal and hoping for more dances out of you.

In summary to answer your question, the standards are not new and the rules are the same too (illegal).

Hope it helps.

PS - I am not a lawyer just responded to the best of my knowledge on current related laws.

thank you gents for the responses. I am not a a stupid person and picked up on some of these "subtleties quite quickly" that being said yes, ai Have received quite a few responses though nobody has told me I was in thw rong quite as you did secret..so thank you and I will watch out for not specifying names in the future.

I don't think these are new rules; about 15 years ago I got offered something similar by a dancer, it's just not that common since it clearly is illegal to sollicit in a public place.

Strip bars are public places and having anything other than dances (like HJ) is considered sexual act and will make the strip bar in attendance a bawdy house and can NOT be discussed on cerb and strip bar cannot be named either.

I have to disagree with you here a little, SA. I don't see that there's any harm in asking a simple question about whether particular offers are normal, or legal. Now, if the OP's question had been something like "I want a HJ in a SC, how do I get one" then I think that you'd be absolutely right that this would be inappropriate for this forum... but it wasn't :)

Dancers offering the services (in a public place) break the law too as solicitation in public is illegal as well.

Good point; I'd forgotten about the solicitation thing.

• Like 1

I have to disagree with you here a little, SA. I don't see that there's any harm in asking a simple question about whether particular offers are normal, or legal. Now, if the OP's question had been something like "I want a HJ in a SC, how do I get one" then I think that you'd be absolutely right that this would be inappropriate for this forum... but it wasn't :) .

Oh no no, I wasn't at all critical of the OP for asking the question. I was pointing out that I don't expect that he will be getting any (public) responses to his thread because it would be illegal for someone who has gotten the service (HJ or whatever) to acknowledge that publically in the forum or name the strip bar. My apology to frenchbrute and anyone like Phaedrus if my post was misleading to indicate that the OP was wrong to ask the normality or legality of the service. Not at all. I am glad that you commented Phaedrus so that I could have the chance to clarify and apologize my friend.

• Like 1

tough thing about rules is that they vary widely depending where you are, when you are there and who is quoting the rules.

Guest gagagaga

I've found that if I am in a champagne room and a naked girl grabs my cock and offers something, It's likely she isn't a cop. I realise my thought here is not relevant as to the legalities of solicitation...I'm just sayin

1 - I believe they are federal laws (I wasn't referring to strip club rules but rather the prostitution laws on bawdy house and public solicitation). That means every club and everywhere on Canadian soil.

2- The point I was making was not the fact that the dancer may be a cop but rather the fact that writing about it (if asked by dancers for extras or received an extra in a strip bar, mentioning names) on a public forum may not be a good idea because of point 1 above.

3 -My comment (my earlier post) to OP was not critical of him in any way for asking the legality or normality of extras in SCs but rather pointing the fact that I didn't think anyone would actually respond to this thread if he has received extras again because of point 1.