⛳️❇️Petite Treat, Sexy & Discreet❇️⛳️• Incall/Outcall

Incall this Friday & Saturday. Please preschedule your appointment as same bookings may not be attainable. 
●・○・●・○・●
“Imagine, you're finally here, you made it.. I answer the door, I'm more then you anticipated.. You're greeted with a welcoming smile, a big hug like I haven't seen you  in years. I take your hand, we emerge in the room.. all you see if luminous light in the bedroom. In that bedroom we will unlock every hidden fantasy that your heart desires...”
●・○・●・○・●

about me:
My name is Amarra. I have a petite build, mid length brown hair, blue eyes, and an olive skin complexion. My personality is outgoing and giddy; I'm always looking for ways to make people around me laugh and smile. I'm very passionate about the things I care about 😉

●・○・●・○・●

Physical Description:
Height: 5’1 | Weight: 104lbs | Cup Size: 32 A Cup

Sneak Peek: Click Here.

●・○・●・○・●

Services & Rates.

I offer GFE, Duo's and Trio's, multi hours, overnights & much more. (Please just specify in message)

I offer basic service & GFE.

●・○・●・○・●

"cheap service isn't always good & good service isn't cheap"

●・○・●・○・●

How To Book An Appointment With Me

Screening and deposit may be required if we haven't met before.
When booking an appointment leave a brief message of getting to know you and what you would like in our time together,

please include your age, name, services, how long of a session you would, preferred date/time.

I have included an example below. 

Example: Hello my name is _____, I’m _____ years old, I'm looking for _____ services. I’m would like to spend _____ time with you on this preferred date & time _____.

●・○・●・○・●

**𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲.**

𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐈𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲

Testimonial #1
Testimonial #2

Testimonial #3

Testimonial #4

Testimonial #5

Testimonial #6

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭: (902)-704-3503

𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐬: @geekygirl-amarra 

IMG_1868.thumb.jpeg.15f94a99f0d868babff3d5c87dad8a95.jpegIMG_3328.thumb.jpeg.1d27eaeeda4b116b00404796f99dba8e.jpeg

IMG_3941.jpeg

IMG_3943.jpeg

IMG_3944.jpeg

•  
  • Like 3