Are fewer providers maintaining a website / using social media?

One of the things I used to look for before booking was whether a provider had a social media presence, or a website.  I found these useful indicators to verify that they were real, that we would be compatible, and that they are not the victims of trafficking.   

Over the last few years ive been seeing a sharp decline in providers having either of these.  Has anyone else noticed the same, or am I reading too much into it / falling prey to confirmation bias?

• Like 1

I have been out of this lifestyle for over 2 years and trying to get back into it.  One thing that I assume happened was Covid killed most of this industry.  Luckily for me I contacted my favourite lady for a meeting and she is still working and she still has her website.  I will have my first date coming up soon and looking forward to it.  I agree with you for not getting scammed it's a tough decision to make and having a presence or website is important for that.

I encourage Lyla ladies to share on here so that we can all make the right choice.

• Thanks 1

If anything, I’ve found the numbers of providers with social media and/or a site has increased. It’s almost become like required of us in a way and particularly for those of us who newer to the scene. Twitter is the most popular social media platform by far. I’ve even noticed agency providers and MPAs starting Twitter accounts over the last year or so, something that wasn’t common at all previously. 

• Like 2

I've found the amount of providers with websites and social media has increased. The two seem essential for bookings post-COVID, with Twitter being the most popular. 

• Like 2

I agree with the other girls.

The amount of companions that now have Twitter, IG and a website has increased drastically.

There is huge business to be had and legitimacy with even a small following on social media.

I think what has happened is the amount of scams has increased drastically pushing out a lot of the lower prices girls and the amount upscale companions who are taking it seriously has increased.

You may be looking in the low price bracket which is probably why your not seeing social media or a website.

Edited by petraluxurygfe
  • Like 1