What do you do with your hotel soap?

I am forever coming home from hotels with shampoo, conditioner and lotions. Well a girl like me has plenty of these already. So I began to collect them, and near Christmas time I donate the whole bag to women's shelter! I would encourage all of you to do the same:) These women who are so much in need of some TLC that such a small thing like a bottle of lotion can lift spirits! Something so small but means the world to another whom is in a a fragile state. Happy collecting:)

• Like 4

Never really thought of it. There are no woman's shelters that I know of where I live (I'm in a small town) but any ladies I see for an outcall are more than welcome to take the soap/shampoo from my room after the encounter, either for a shelter, or for their incall location

RG

• Like 1

For Roominguy, not sure where you are located but even in small towns there are usually a transition house or safe house even in small town's. Safe houses are just that, are usually kept somewhat on low profile. But koodoo's for trying:) Usually a salvation army would know if there is one near by to you? Good luck...pay it forward:)

For Roominguy, not sure where you are located but even in small towns there are usually a transition house or safe house even in small town's. Safe houses are just that, are usually kept somewhat on low profile. But koodoo's for trying:) Usually a salvation army would know if there is one near by to you? Good luck...pay it forward:)

Sophia

Well I'll start collecting and do some checking around. Even if no transition houses in my little town I'll take a drive to the nearest city and drop some off there

RG

I leave that shit right where it is. That would be like picking up evidence from the crime scene and dragging it ito the public defenders office. NO THANK YOU!

The ladies are free to take all the soaps, hand lotion, shampoos, conditiones, toothpastes. toothbrushes shoe shine cloths etc. (please leave the towels)

I leave that shit right where it is. That would be like picking up evidence from the crime scene and dragging it ito the public defenders office. NO THANK YOU!

The ladies are free to take all the soaps, hand lotion, shampoos, conditiones, toothpastes. toothbrushes shoe shine cloths etc. (please leave the towels)

Not sure how it would be like taking from a crime scene, as outcalls are not a crime.

I think what he means is for him to take it home would be evidence for his SO to find out he has been going to motels for calls. More of a crime of being with someone else. haha

Not sure how it would be like taking from a crime scene, as outcalls are not a crime.

Guest W***ledi*Time

I think chavez may be referring to the fact that if he took them, his wife might find them and ask him some pointed questions about how he happened to have acquired them ...

Additional Comments:

Oops, Shortcake was too quick for me ...

I think chavez may be referring to the fact that if he took them, his wife might find them and ask him some pointed questions about how he happened to have acquired them ...

Additional Comments:

Oops, Shortcake was too quick for me ...

I think what he means is for him to take it home would be evidence for his SO to find out he has been going to motels for calls. More of a crime of being with someone else. haha

Thanks guys! Sometimes I think entirely too literally.

• Like 1

Thanks Shortcake for the PM on where to drop off soaps/shampoos etc. And the one place isn't all that far a drive from where I live.

RG

Guest C*****tte

I collect them as well and give them to Chez Stella in Montreal.