Idk, I have an appointment too but you might be right. She told me she was all booked.

The ads gone now and I can't find her online 

I have not had the pleasure, but do not doubt she's "real" at all...set up a Twitter/X acct. if you don't already have one...there's almost always someone touring/visiting the East Coast that does not bother, or perhaps even need, to advertise here. It's a great way to validate potential dates you may otherwise be totally unaware of...

Ellie currently has an hour old post up re: Hfx...just my two cents on the usefulness of Twitter/X...

I've had a long text thread with Ellie over the past couple days. I don't think our schedules will line up this time around. So I made other arrangements . Convinced her to join here. She said she did but we all know how long it takes for the mods to approve anything. If anyone has anything to say about this young lady, please post.

5 hours ago, MikeyInHalifax said:

Write a reco

I didn't get the full service so it's hard to review what I couldn't try. Basically her body is best in Halifax and she knows it, so rates reflect that and her service is good too.

Good body + Good service = Fully booked

What bugs me isn't her, it's just how rare it is to find a girl who isn't chubby.

• Like 1

On 3/14/2024 at 4:49 PM, MikeyInHalifax said:

Write a reco

There are so many nicer ways to say that than to say you “had her.”  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1