I can second this. I saw her this evening and can assure you it was the highlight of my week. Very sweet and very sexy and very real. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, johnny_sings said:

The ad was posted an hour ago and your topic coincides with it. I smell something fishy.

Maybe.  The op has had an account since 2011 though. That would be an impressive “long-con” lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Anyone else having trouble contacting her? Texted on three different days and still no response. Her ad keeps getting bumped so I assume she's still in the city.

Can also vouch for her, what an incredible provider. Would absolutely recommend. DM if you want more info.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/16/2024 at 8:09 PM, johnny_sings said:

The ad was posted an hour ago and your topic coincides with it. I smell something fishy.

Any bets on which of our wonderful local providers this is? Lmao. Here's some free advice for next time: make your sock puppet account now and build up your post count so you are at least somewhat credible when you try to sabotage the rare good option we get in this city. Hopefully they don't get a recommendation from someone who's been on here for 13 years first and maybe it'll work.

• Like 2