Claire Heavens

Avg. of 60 Recommendations

Stunningly beautiful babe and tons of fun. I've seen her many many times and never get tired of her attentions. Really outstanding!

• Like 3

So not so long ago I was in Ottawa. I had a little appointment downtown. Quicker than I thought. It gets done so I text Claire and send a pic. "Hiya. Remember me ? I am downtown today and would love to see you again ! I am at the corner of so and so" . She texts back "GET OVER HERE !!" with an address

Off I go....walking. Fawk I am lost. So I hail a cab and proceed on for a 30 second cab ride. We laughed so hard he wouldn't take my money so I left it in the back seat ... hope he got it.

She met me in the hallway.....looking more beautiful than EVAR !!! Lovely new place she has. It was hot so we undressed and got comfotable cause that's what you do when you are hot !! Had a lovely visit. We played chess.....she's the Queen and seems to know positioning and strategy VERYwell ......Was fun !!! Chatting, mo*ning, laughing, RAWRing, stuff like that............... Meow :)

We ran out of time, both had places to be and people to see so we never had time to drink tea and read the bible. We just parted ways with a rockin kiss and a hug or 2 or 3 ......... till next time xo

Well it has all been said about Claire so I would just as soon sing it, to the tune of Chuck Berry's "Little Queenie"

I got lumps in my throat

When I saw her comin' down the aisle

I got the wiggles in my knees

When she looked at me and sweetly smiled

There she is again standin' over by her record machine

Lookin' like a model on the cover of a magazine

She's too cute to be a minute over seventeen

Mean while I was thinkin'

She's in the mood, no need to break it

I got the chance, I oughta take it

If she will dance, we can make it

C'mon Claire, let's shake it

Go, go, go, Claire Heavens

Repeat refrain....

• Like 2

I see that my reco #200 for Claire in this thread is now reco #172, so we've lost some along the way. Time for a new one.

If you read the recent additions to this thread, you see how Claire inspires artistry. I had the pleasure. again, a few weeks ago, and once again was entranced by her beauty, her spirit (Daniel says it well, in the previous reco), her sense of playfulness and her skills. You can always expect an encounter with a real personality, fun, clever, and, on top of that, so good to look at! And you can expect that she'll treat you well.

And soon we'll be able to celebrate Claire reaching the 200-reco milestone yet again! :)

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

Well ... I saw Claire again ... what can I say! ... Wow!!! It's not so much about the massage itself, although there's a lot to be said about that. It's about the overall experience, it's about spending quality time with her, it's unique and fun. It's the way she greets you, the way she turns around to lead you to the massage area, the way she looks at you, the way she touches you, the way she goes about making sure your experience is rewarding and fulfilling.

She's quite skillful in her ways, she knows how to make you forget about life's events that may be troubling you. She knows how to adapt and she knows how to make your time with her memorable.

I've said it before, you need to experience Claire at least once. She's in a class of her own, there must be a reason why she has so many recos, only those who see her know why!

Oh! ... and the massage ... well, it's classic Claire, it's one of a kind.

picture.php?albumid=9320&pictureid=62236

This is Claire. There's no doubt about it. :) She's one of the hottest women I've spent time with, and we always have a great time. On my most recent visit, she was looking spectacular, and feeling very energetic. She communicates that vitality to you. You buzz with excitement. She has a way about her. Excellent technique and attention to my needs. And connection. That's what makes it so good. Every time.

• Like 2

Guest D***el B***e

I'm addicted to Claire, I saw her again late last week. This time it was a new experience, it was exciting and fresh.

She had a surprise for me ... although I kind of knew what it was, we had talked about it earlier, the surprise was much better than I thought. She had invited a friend over ... hehehe hehehe ... a smoking hot friend. Ms J, as I'll call her, was very curious, she had never done a duo massage before... Claire is an amazing mentor, she knows how to dispense her knowledge to others. I was listening to her explaining the techniques, the methods and the motions ... Oh my lordy lordy ... the things you don't want to hear!!! .... She lathered me with oil so she could train Ms J in the use of her hands, using pressure points, using the required strokes for the required moments. It felt like I was in Heaven. They both pinched me at one point to make sure I was still there, when I came out of my dream, I opened my eyes, and low-and-behold I was in Heaven.

It's nice to be shown how to massage someone but in order for Ms J to really get a good feel for the massage, Claire suggested she, in turn, massage Ms J. I couldn't resist and I simply stepped aside for a moment and watched her in motion. I was in awe ... Oh yes I was in awe! I ended up joining Claire as I could sense she had too much on her hands and needed help ...

Claire is a great teacher, an understanding and special woman who knows how to make your time unique and precious. I hurt my back again today, I may just have to return for another fix.

On one hand I am not sure what can be added to the long list of recommendations Claire has. Upon arrival I was shocked to find Claire more beautiful and the location much nicer than I anticipated (the only downside is that it is far away from work!). Formalities were quick and we got down to what was a memorable massage and conversation. The lightheartedness of the conversation was juxtaposed to massage experience...which created a free and imaginative space for both of us. Walking to the car I was mentally trying to figure out when I would see her next. Soon I hope.

i've been lucky enough to spend a lot of time with Claire over the past couple of years. every time it just seems to get better and better. she is the sexxxiest woman i have ever had the privilege to spend time with and knows which buttons to push to make our time together not only incredibly fun and passionate. the play, coupled with lots of laughs and great conversation, makes time with Claire incredibly well spent. if you have not taken the time to see her, you are doing yourself a disservice....trust me.

mozart

• Like 2

A really beautiful woman with a sparkling personality and a positive attitude. Truly one of the greats.

Let me say of Claire what she said herself about an outstanding former member of this board:

"She IS real although she's unbelievable :wink:

Holy. Mother. Of. GOD."

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

Well, I couldn't resist, I saw Claire again. I've done numerous recos of my time with her over the years and all for good reasons, and I keep going back.

Claire is alive and kicking, and to my amazement she looks more beautiful and sexier than ever before. Her curves are dangerously addictive, and she will ensure you know your way around them. She's a master in the art of providing a sensual massage and has the flair to tailor the session to your liking. Claire is unique, time with her is unique, and the experience is unique.

She's a hybrid of sorts, she's in a class of her own, and provides an experience one needs to witness to understand. Expect the unexpected, experience a wow moment when you least expect it, she does her own thing and she will always manage to rock your socks off. She provides a sensory massage that I've rarely experienced, she will taunt you, tease you, and explore you with hands only a skilled practitioner possesses.

Do yourself a favor and experience Claire at least once in your life, you will learn the true meaning of bliss.

Well the amazing Claire Heavens is back!!! I used to see Claire quite often but things happen and we were not able to get together for quite a while.

But I managed to get in touch with her yesterday using her old 899# and well, it was like she had never been gone. Amazing ass, perfect tits... wow!

She still gives a great massage and the finish is out of this world. Round 1 went by too fast so I decided to go for Round 2 and it was incredible.

I cant wait to make this a regular thing all over again!

Welcome back Claire!!!

• Like 9

So Claire Heavens is BACK!!! She was never really gone, but was a bit harder to get a hold of in the past months. She still looks great with a killer body and the cutest face!

I saw Claire on multiple occasions over the years and every time was better than the last. She cares about making you comfortable, gives a decent massage and the finish is too good to be true!!

She can be reached at her old 899 number, as her more recent 909# doesn't work.

Welcome back, Claire! Can't wait to make this a regular thing again!!

• Like 2

Speaking of fun times, I've had several, no, make that many, many, with the gorgeous and exhilarating Claire Heavens. We got back for another session recently, and I've booked more. Truth is I can't get enough of her, her sparkling personality, her hotness, her being there with you. She knows how to connect, how to tease, how to thrill and make the meeting really satisfying. I always go away happy, with awesome new memories. I like it when I feel that she's had a good time, too.

I'm happy that Claire has decided to return to the board. We've missed her wit and humour.

And did I mention that she's really hot?? :)

Guest *ass**x

Very glad she is back. Saw her a couple of weeks back - very glad i did!

Let me join the chorus of gratitude for the return of Claire Heavens! I really enjoyed my time over the lunch hour with Claire. She is so funny and fun to be with--she could be a stand-up comedian! Claire is beautiful and I enjoyed the kissing at the beginning. The massage was both professional and sensual simultaneously. She just exudes sexuality, and as others have mentioned, her "special skills" are right up there with the best in the business! I highly recommend her!

Ah... a moment in time with Claire.. Every visit is better than the last. I've been seeing Claire for a while now.. she's wonderfully witty and intelligent, matched with a demeanor that is both comforting and exciting. We lost contact for a few months, but made up for lost time a few days ago.

Her massage skills and body slides are soothing, playful and sensual. She's sexy and she knows it. While some gents might get tired of "routine", I enjoy each of our visits, still getting butterflies before each playdate. After a big genuine hug, the butterflies are replaced by familar feeling - being transported to another universe - where it's only her and I for while. Claire is a precious soul and has a heart of gold... I'm already looking forward to our next visit.

CM

So Happy to see Claire back and on Lyla. She was definitely missed. Great location and her sexiness has you constantly picking your jaw up off the floor. Funny, witty and a great conversationalist. A real triple threat and time just seems to fly by. Catch her when you can. Don't delay. I won't be.

I had a visit with Claire earlier this week after not seeing her for a year. Fantastic to catch up with her and even better to be under her skilled massage. Great location. Definitely arrange time with her but leave some available for those of us on this thread

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

"Ready to Roar," read the headlines in the local tabloid newspaper, that day when I was heading off to see Claire, again. I didn't read the article, I'm sure it wasn't about me and Claire :), but it should have been! Roaring is her specialty, and she gets you roaring along with her. Loud and long.

Roaring good times, with Claire, the lioness of the board.

Today I had the honors of Meet Claire and oh my she is amazing AND a Smoking Body to boot XXX ,Yummy You Claire, Yummy you..... She is Amazing, Friendly, Very clean location and the service is Ottawa #1. No wonder she always booked..... I want to say, don't go see her, coz I want her all to me MRME

I recently had the pleasure of seeing Claire at her east end location. It was a last minute booking, so 30 minutes only :( The location was nice, clean and welcoming as was Claire! She has a comfort level with what she does that puts you at ease right away.

Needless to say, we both enjoyed our time together and I will surely repeat for a longer session. She really is a gem that enjoys what she does, providing others with pleasure.

Nimravus

Five years ago last week, a new phenom burst onto the scene. Cute, quirky, funny, Claire Heavens immediately established herself here and built up a huge following of eager multi-repeat customers, as this 200+ reco thread attests. I wanted to be the first to recommend her here, on her very first day of work, but two early birds beat me to it. :).

Her hotness, her desire to please, her many 'best bum on the planet' nominations, maybe even her massage skills,...all won her ardent admirers. I was and am one of them. Last week we celebrated Claire's five year anniversary in appropriate Claire style, with fun and revelry and mutual good feeling. I especially enjoyed the time spent massaging Claire. I love that body. And the bubbly personality within.

The hotness and cuteness are still there, five years on, with an added measure of experience and maturity. Go see her while you can. She's a treat!

picture.php?albumid=11577&pictureid=79025

• Like 5

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.