Claire Heavens

Avg. of 60 Recommendations

This beautiful woman is heaven on earth with the devil riding shotgun. Phenomenally sexy and will make you feel the same. N'ough said - going back to my daydream...*sigh*

I met Claire from the Heavens just last week.

And I must say,..I have NEVER had a VERY HUGE n HUMONGOUS smile on my face after such a massage session.

I HONESTLY dont go much for such types. but since I have read tons and lots of positive things about this HOT n GORGEOUS lady, I decided to give it a go.

The monet she opened the door,...I knew I wa sin for such a VERY HOT, WET, SENSUAL n STICKY surprise for my day! :) (winks)

I just love Emily aka Claire's veyr slim n seXXXy body, her smile, the way she touched and caressed me in all angles!!!

I would definitely HIGHLY recommend this lady. And I would surely be back next month!!! Claire,..I just LOVED the way yah treated me like a KING last week! MUAH XOXO

• Like 1

This is my second visit to see Claire. I booked earlier on this week and we have been emailing back and forth for a little while. I requested the bad Claire this time and wanted to see if I could release the beast within her :).

Once I got there I wanted to massage her first to get her relaxed as she was very tense when i got there. I gave her my BFE experience :), No I did not make her make me food or get me beer :). I gave her a nice firm massage on the back and had her purring for a while. Then I think mad her roar :).

I think she enjoyed herself more then I did. She stood up a bit wobbly before she gave me my massage. Then the body slides begin, and the rest is up to your imagination as I do not kiss and tell :).

It was a awesome, as Claire would say Rocking time to be had by all.

I good bye kiss and hug. And back to work I go, with a grin on my face.

I will be back.

CAUTION:

This beautiful woman will leave you with a smile that will last for days and will take a little piece of your heart for keeps!

Possible side effects:

1 - Day-dreaming - avoid operating heavy machinery.

2 - Unexplainable "morning wood" (mid-morning, afternoon and evening 'wood' may also occur - see #1)

4 - You will know Heaven on Earth

3 - There is no known cure.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Now book and enjoy divinity...

Just back from a hot session with Claire, now a stunning redhead. She was beautiful before, as a blonde, but wait till you see this transformation! Amazing!!! :)

picture.php?albumid=5578&pictureid=35510

Edited by Cato
  • Like 3

I've been dying to see Emily/Claire again for weeks now. I cannot praise her enough. Sweet, gorgeous, and incredibly talented. Each time I see her it is an experience I can't shake.

And now I hear she's a redhead? I'm not going to get a single thing done until I see her now!

Please please PLEASE treat her right, folks!

• Like 1

Another Claire session, leaving me feeling weak and breathless....but happy.

Claire has been awarded the Mega- and Multi-Orgasm Proficiency Certificate by Cato's Erotic Academy, a rarely-given honour. :)

• Like 1

Guest S***dst***

Where to begin.

I've seen this sexy young fox MAAANY times in the past few months and each time is always better than the last.

Today was no exception.

Well maybe a little exception ;)

The experience is something everyone should go through even if it's the last thing you ever do (it can be quite intense for those with weak hearts ;) )

She's a fiesty little firecracker of eroticism and sensuality wrapped in a gorgeous little spinner package, filled with a heart bigger than her anyone can imagine.

Now a deep red head her beautiful features are even more accentuated and mesmorizing.

The exception was on the way to leave I met her new partner "Lily" (asking for directions to get to her place :P)

She is a sexy blonde spinner about the same height as Claire. Who ever thinks they can handle those two is out of their minds. Claire is already a force to be reckoned with.. enter an equally sexy lady learning from her ... the world is not ready for such a thing........

Few Typos

So, um, I don't ever get into details here as its kinda private,and I don't like to kiss-and-tell, but OH MY GOOD CHRIST IN HEAVEN! (I'm not ever going to see Him now!)

Claire is a force to be reckoned with; add her protégé "Lilly," well boys that has to be the hottest time I've spent with two women ever. Do not be intimidated, they will take very good care of you! Both are absolute dolls and know how to play well together. Any apprehension you may have about Duos will be forgotten as soon as the door opens, thanks to their playful and flirtatious manner.

To steal claire's line, RRRROAR!!!

Wow, I nned a nap...

goofed "location" rating. Real comfy.
  • Like 2

Wow!!!!

I just had the greatest duo ever.

Claire has been taking care of me for quiite a while.

She has now kicked it up a few notches and has a very cute petite friend.

Actually almost identical in size!!!!!

It was the most amazing DUO I've ever experiencedand definetly something I'll be thinking about for a long long time.

Thank you Claire for a great choice of companion and letting me be the jam in your sandwich.

O ya!!!!

The massage was good amazing too!!!!!!!!!

Yum Yum Yum and Yum again!!!!!

After 3 weeks of working out at the gym. I was ready for round 3.

Finally got Claire to except my challenge.

Previous matches.

Match 1: Claire won, I was new I did not know the rules :(.

Match 2: Someguy won, I cheated and made her roar.

Now the 3 Round. We both know the rules and knew the other weak knees by now :).

Let's get ready to rumble.

I had my game plan on, but when I opened the door, I saw Claire with dark red hair, this threw my game off, Then she introduced me to her friend Lily who is a beautiful sexy blond of the same height wearing just a bra and panties. :).

She gave me a nice hug and kiss. Claire kept wanting to make this a 2 on one match as I could see the fear in her eyes on meeting me one on one in a fair match. I was tempted, but my game plan was made, one on one.

So off to the massage room, we go. I offered to massage her first.

I wanted to get her good and relax first so I could take advantage of her heee hee. She was enjoying herself and then I made my special move on her.

She fought for as long as she could, I could feel myself tiring, but eventually she roared and roared she did. It was a TKO, 1st point to me. She needed a few minutes to recover as he looked a bit wobbly and cross eyed. I think she was seeing stars :). Then it was her turn to massage me and try her moves out. It was tough going, but eventually I could not hold out any longer and had to give in and roar. We decided it was a a tie and Kissed each other in celebration. Another rematch will have to be made in the future to decide the champion. :0

Another place another time Claire.

Back to my training.

Let's get ready to Rumble and Roar again.

I had the pleasure of seeing this gorgeous firecracker recently. What a great time! I was greeted with a warm smile and a hug and whisked away to heaven. This little devil had me pinned and I had to "endure" a good massage, some bodyslides and a view that still brings a smile to my face. Even outside the session she was professional and fun when booking and accomidating for my schedule. Can't wait to see her again!

I've been a client of Claire's (back when she was Erotic Emily at Paradise) and have followed her to her current digs in the Baseline/Fisher area. She's always been cute, sassy and sessions very very hot.

When I read on the other board that she's picked up a partner named Lilly I texted her for a 45 min session.

Appointment was made super easy, she answers texts really well (usually within the hour).

Showed up, met the new talent and was treated to 45 mins of absolute bliss. They were fully interactive, and feeling 4 hands on me at all times and then watching them work on each other was just nuts. Like all duos I've had in the past, if they are really REALLY good, you should enter this zone of pleasure where you don't know who or what is playing with your little guy lol. Got that in spades.

Plan to repeat, though I want to try Lilly all by herself to see what she's like.

Enjoy. They are Ottawa's answer to all the cool places in the GTA IMHO.

I saw the recos' on the duos, and with Claire/Emily always having been a favourite, an appointment was a must! "What a way to end the week, or start the weekend" was the phrase that Claire and I said at exactly the same time. Lilli is so sexy and fantastic too, and her and Claire gave a going over that is incomparable.

I was told that in their "duo world" that being bad was goodicon12.gif...and I did my best to acclimate myself to this new way of thinking....and boy was I rewarded....The experience was "off the hook" .and then finished up with the 3 of us having a shower to clean up and cool off.

These girls are sexy, beautiful, playful and a riot to be with.

AND, you can book them separately too...LusciousLilli has her own profile, and photos up soon...

Thanks..."what a way to end the week, or........." (you know):motion:

• Like 1

After almost 1 year since our first encounter I went back to see Claire. After exchanging a few PM's we settled on a day and time that worked for both of us.

Unbelievable unbelievable unbelievable what an absolutely amazing experience from start to finish sexxxy, intuitive, smart and an absolute pleasure a 100% class act.

If you have not had a chance to meet her yet you don't know what you are missing and you wont understand how great she is until you do meet her.

I will absolutely see her as often as I can. Its been 2 days now and I am still smiling and feeling good all over :) Please play nice she is a true gem :)

• Like 1

Guest **zz**x

Claire doesn't need another recommendation from me but after seeing her a third time I sense an addiction coming on. I was completely shattered by our last session (in a good way) and had to skip the gym in order to nap instead. A great Friday!

Claire is a 12 out of 10.

Believe it.

I would explain but I'm quite speechless. If and when I can get off of cloud 9 we'll see...

If I were 10 years younger....

But this slice of divinity is like the human foutain of youth, and for the more, um, 'mature' gentleman, she will make you rangy like you are 21 again!

Time and money very well spent.

The anxious anticipation of being in the presence of the beautiful woman makes parting all the more bittersweet. The fastest hour for the longest wait!

Watching her graceful, confident and ever so sexy "moves"in those huge mirrors is an experiance on its own. The rest you'll just have to find out on your own!

Recommend!

I have had the pleasure of Claire's company several times; my first visit with her a year ago when she used to be at Paradise. Why did I wait a year to recommend Claire? Well, first, I usually like to keep my experiences to myself and second, (and I'm only half kidding here) I was under the misconception that if I kept quiet, I could keep Claire all to myself. Well the secret has been out for quite some time (judging by the countless great reviews) and I figured I would join the choir singing her praises.

I don't what to gush...but there is no other way to proceed....she is sweet, sexy, seductive, charming (I could go on) and she always makes you feel like a king. Every visit with Claire is a treat....several times she had me shaking with laughter (she has a great sense of humour) and other times she simply had me shaking. She is the complete package: she is gorgeous (a 10) and she is someone you would want to have as a good friend because she is so easy to talk to. I am not a young man, but every time I leave her, I feel twenty years younger. She is that special and talented. Claire is always a priority whenever I am in the Ottawa area and I am always crushed when our schedules can't match up.

In my humble opinion, she is simply the best.

Claire makes every encounter special, thrilling, unforgettable. I had the pleasure(s) again of seeing her this week, and continue to be amazed at how incredibly sexy she is. A total turn-on, and an expert at her craft.

What better way to mark my 6000 posts on here than with a tribute to Claire, Miss Robin Hood herself.

• Like 2

When is a habit not a habit? When every time feels like the first time, exciting and new and different.

I guess that's part of Claire's talent, her ability to make every encounter feel passionately exciting, like you're just discovering someone for the first time. It's never repetitive or predictable, the way she moves and touches and pleases. And it's always good.

So it doesn't feel like a habit at all, my regular visits to Claire. It's the expectation of a new adventure, and she's never disappointed me.

• Like 1

As I was preparing this recommendation, I thought "What could I possibly say about Claire that hasn't been said before?"

For one, she has one of the greatest personalities that I've ever encountered. She is tons of fun and truly enjoy just spending time talking with her. She makes me smile whenever I think of any previous times we've spent together.

Don't get me wrong, it's not just her personality that has me writing this recommendation. She is, quite possibly, the sexiest woman I've had the pleasure to meet.

And, she has a pinball machine. 'Nuff said.

There's something about Claire.

Have you ever met a person that you just want to spend more time with? Well if you haven't, you need to meet Claire.

Playful, smart and sexy. Straightforward yet unpredictable. Oh, and did I mention she looks as good as her pictures... true that.

If you are looking for full service, then you are looking in the wrong place, but with Claire, you will leave happy. She's alive and she knows it. You will feel great.

Highly recommended.

p.s. - one visit won't be enough. I can't wait until the next time.

• Like 1

This is my first recommendation, Please be gentle with it!!! I recently saw Ms Claire Heavens and I was totally amazed. She greeted me at the door with a beautiful smile and so much more. I have longed to see Ms Claire for some time and here she was!!!

From the shoulders up, this lady is just gorgeous, and from the shoulders down she is even better!! When she took me to the room for a massage and undresed, my jaw went through the floor (sorry for the hole Claire!).

Her hands are golden. This lady's hands should be in the MP's Hall of Fame. She gave me an amazing massage ALL over (any more details may be ungentlemanly of me). She did let me attempt a massage for her with my hands of lead (sorry again Claire!). Although she did "roar" for me, but I think it was forced.

After the massage , Ms Claire lead me to a shower. I would follow that behind anywhere!! Ms Claire has the most incredible backside!! If I could have taken it with me, I would have! This lady should be the poster child for "Amazing asses .com"!!!

Thanks for a remarkable hour Claire...Sorry for your nightmares!!!

On a scale of 1 - 10, Ms Claire is a 13.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.