Claire Heavens

Avg. of 60 Recommendations

Once Claire announced her return, I did what any smart man would do: I jumped on the occasion and booked my time with her :)

The booking was easy via text. Her new location is downtown, easily accessible with plenty of parking on the street. Now keep in mind that she just moved there, so there are a few boxes here and there but seriously who cares LOL

After a quick shower, the session started and God did I miss her! she is just as funny and as beautiful as before. I will not go into the details but suffice to say I left happy and singing :)

I have lost count of how many times we have met before her temporary hiatus but this reunion session was special. It is like reconnecting with your first crush :)

I highly recommend Claire and I will repeat many times.

Cheers,

Adam

PS. as a reminder of her killer curves, here is one of my favorite pics of her:

picture.php?albumid=11570&pictureid=78951

I had the pleasure to see Claire again, and I would do it again and again and again :) She bring me to Heaven and I never want leave my Heavenly hour visit XXX She is Smoking hot and very easy to get along. great conversations every time. Claire's service is Heaven Smooth and Perfect... She's a sweetheart that will Rock Your World and then Some...Please treat her well guys :)

Spelling
  • Like 2

yow, I am having fun!

I saw Claire again last week and kablooey! Bam! Ha-cha-cha-cha! The girl is the uber bomb and I can't wait to get back there. Damn, superfine. A wicked sense of humour, too

There are not enough hours in the day...

Please don't make an appointment when I want one, you selfish bastards.

• Like 2

Claire Heavens, why have I not meet this wonderful lady before? Well with my luck last Saturday we finally met. Everything mentioned about Claire is spot on and she is a wonderful woman. I only wish I could have found more time to spend with her.

Because it was early in the morning and she had just woken up I decided to start by giving her a massage(my hands wanted to touch her too). It does not take long to give this lady a massage she is short but well put together. After getting Claire all relaxed it was time for me to get a little TLC, she took care of that and I was happy with the end results.

Claire gets a top Notch seal of approval from me.

• Like 1

It had been several years since I last saw Claire, but recently we reconnected. Her attitude, wildness and explosive sexuality have not changed a bit. Still had to hang on for the ride and the marathon was back on!

Had a great time with Claire once again. She made sure to remind me just how much fun she is!

So I noticed in a thread that Claire was back in Ottawa and not wanting to miss out I booked.

She's the SAME Claire that I had remembered... the service was top-notch and as enjoyable as before she left.

Not going into details because I really don't have the writing skills to adequately describe it. BUT I would absolutely REPEAT!

Don't miss out before she goes back off radar. LOL

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.