Hey Sweetie ..

I will be visiting soon, May 23-27, my website is www.LeahLaurence.net 😉 

• Like 2

Quite a few local ladies in the reco section with a little searching. Cleo, Petra, Nicki Smith, Ferrari Price, to name a few all with positive feedback on here. Several others but those were just examples. We get some touring ladies from time to time. You can usually spot the professional ones like @LeahLaurence who is coming in a couple weeks. Definitely 100% worth it if your schedule allows. Myself, I'm a little hit and miss on the short window of touring gals because of my work but know Leah from my days in northern BC. As for the rest of Leolist, it's kind of a crap shoot and all we can do is share intel on here as best we can. A lot of scammers, most are pretty obvious when you read the fake stats or do a quick reverse image search.

• Like 2

On 5/10/2024 at 5:22 AM, peacectryguy said:

Quite a few local ladies in the reco section with a little searching. Cleo, Petra, Nicki Smith, Ferrari Price, to name a few all with positive feedback on here. Several others but those were just examples. We get some touring ladies from time to time. You can usually spot the professional ones like @LeahLaurence who is coming in a couple weeks. Definitely 100% worth it if your schedule allows. Myself, I'm a little hit and miss on the short window of touring gals because of my work but know Leah from my days in northern BC. As for the rest of Leolist, it's kind of a crap shoot and all we can do is share intel on here as best we can. A lot of scammers, most are pretty obvious when you read the fake stats or do a quick reverse image search.

No way you were in BC eh? What a small world. How are you liking the Maritimes, I absolutely love it here! Everyone is so friendly 😍 I just arrived from Toronto earlier this morning, and made it safely to Halifax 🙂

Also, my best friend Keissy Hennessy just came through here, she's another gem that returned back to the maritimes and mentioned she will also have a love for the locals and men here. It truly is a enchanting place. 

xoxo

Edited by LeahLaurence
  • Like 2