Looking for a rub in west end

Could you provide a few details about your experience(s) I.E. the attendant's nicname, appearance, donation,... I'm very interested, as it's quite close to home for me ( I could walk there in 5 min)

Thanks,

R.

For Luna and its two partner places, use the Search feature here, and you'll get all the info you want.

People tend not to answer to leading questions from members with a post count of 1 but the search will answer your question and provide a ton of worthwhile reading on the MP scene in O-town

e

Everyone has to start with 1 post, correct? Thanks for the reply. Maybe there should be some sort of form members could fill out as part of registering that states we are not affilliated with l.e.o. in any way shape or form. Just show me where to sign! lol

I'll do what I can with the search option, but I don't recall seeing many names for m.p. attendants. I've been lurking for a while, somewhat invoulentarily, as I couldn't get the reply feature to load properly on this old computer of mine. Finally figured what settings to use, so here I go.

R.

Welcome to the site a-lone42long, your credibility will grow as you post. No one is viewed as credible when they first start out (it's a trust issue and you must earn the trust from most members). ... just the way it is.

Guest ye****y1*3

its guilty until proven innocent here buddy.

its funny though how everyone is ok with you once you have a few dozen posts....even though that really doesn't mean anything either. i've been on the 'other' board for a few years, but dont have a lot of posts to my name as i have always been more of an observer than a participant. i see a good review, i act on it....i experience a good thing, and dont always share. some people are more private.

I would not say "guilty until proven innocent" but I would say you have to earn your credibility on boards like this. See BOO here just posted a message about Michelle_MA but only has 2 post count and did not give any details (so this post in most peoples eye's are not credible... but if you know this to be true maybe the next time you see BOO post you may give him a little more credit). Until BOO has some credit/reputation here I would recommend taking caution on his recommendations or doing a deeper search to see if other more credible members agree with his recommendation here (Many do in the case of Michelle). It could have been a shill or it could be legit (in this case it is legit) but I would do more research because of his low post count at this time.

Guest M***ell***A

I do not need shills. There are many positive things said about me by many "creditable members".

I do not need shills. There are many positive things said about me by many "creditable members".

Services,personality,sexyness,and body slide to die for, and a amazing ass in this fine city of Ottawa. No BS, no shill, simply a great MP.:-D

I am no shill - just very horny. Michelle is simply a terrific woman. Beautiful, skilled, funny, intelligent, and just a pleasure to spend time with. Treat her well and she will treat you better.

Rock on baby!

wow, first i'd like to apologize to Michelle_MA as i didn't mean anything except to recommend her.

gls asked for a recommendation in the west end. i replied as such. i didn't create a new thread recommending Michelle without any details. though my comment may have been a smart ass comment it was in no ways a shill for michelle. she's got enough/only great recommendations.

Boo, no need to take that personally. I was using this as a reference to show yesguy123 and a-lone42long that new members are hard to trust (and why) as they have not proven themselves yet either.

Michelle_MA does come highly recommended so using this as an example will not effect her popularity in any way as everyone knows she does not need anyone to SHILL post for her. I was just stating a fact as some new members take offense to the fact that they have no credibility when they come on as new members.

My point was only that trust on these sites and reputation are earned. Comments were being made such as "Guilty until proven innocent" and I just wanted to correct them as it has nothing to do with Guilty or Innocent as it's a matter of trust and proving yourselves to the other members.

mod please don't take this the wrong way but i'm far from offended. the only party that seemed offended was michelle as you used me as an example of something that maybe "shilling" for her.

anyways we can pm as this is really taking up space on gls' thread on looking for service providers in the west end.

i'd never want to upset michelle...or any of the other members

Guest ye****y1*3

that is for sure.

and me and my 'happy face' will see you again soon hopefully michelle :).

is it just me, or does michelle not have the voice of an angel? :razz:

PS for west end there is majic hands, or whatever it is called now....luna, never been due to it being in a not so convenient spot for me, and of course michelles. oh yeah, that place in bells corners essence but i hear, and can vouche that they have gone legit it seems.

Please PM Michelle_MA as I'm not sure if she wants anyone posting that information.

Cheers.

This woman is the real thing... as much as dreams can be real!

Every moment I have spent with her has been a joy!... and I can totally understand why she has so many loyal followers... because she treats us all as if we were #1. ...

and in case you're wondering... "I'm nobody's shill!"... just a guy who has been around enough to recognize the real thing... thanks Michelle... see you soon!

Seriously - if you do not see something posted on their site or here it is because we have been asked to be discreet. This is business that requires discretion at the best of times.

Guest m***2

I agree and believe that licensed MA's are under a lot more scrutiny then unlicensed SP's. It is a fact thus i dont like giving detailed reviews with names.