A question for the ladies

I was inspired by another thread to ask for some information from the SP's.

I was led to believe that all women's breasts are too sensitive and men should refrain from playing with them to often.

I think I was misinformed by a former girlfriend.

The reason why I am asking is that I have always had a fantasy. Where I come up behind a lover, reach around her, caress and fondle her breasts. While kissing, licking and nibbling on her neck and ear. I also like to linger and go slow. (I have a very gentle touch, at least that is what I have been told by an SP).

Ladies, your input would be greatly appreciated.

Jafo

I feel like a real moron asking this....

• Like 1

My breasts are more sensitive than the rest of my body, but that doesn't mean you can't touch and play with them. Just please don't be rough!

• Like 2

My breasts are more sensitive than the rest of my body' date=' but that doesn't mean you can't touch and play with them. Just please don't be rough![/quote']

Megan, I thought there was a look but don't kiss/touch rule when seeing a MP/MA.

My touch is normally light as a feather. Unless I am giving a massage.

Now on the flip side, and I know this thread is for ladies!!! but I would just like to say 'that I love having my nipples sucked on,lightly bitten,having nipple clamps on them' It brings out a great excitement for me :) I would like to thank those ladies that have performed this for me, I get goose bumps from it ;) Apparently I have been told numerous times by ladies I have sexy great looking nipples :)

• Like 4

Now on the flip side, and I know this thread is for ladies!!! but I would just like to say 'that I love having my nipples sucked on,lightly bitten,having nipple clamps on them' It brings out a great excitement for me :) I would like to thank those ladies that have performed this for me, I get goose bumps from it ;) Apparently I have been told numerous times by ladies I have sexy great looking nipples :)

Hmmm Pete, I think maybe you should post some pics of your sexxxy nipples! :icon_wink:

Guest *D E**a

Agrees with Dorinda :D lol I love playing with a man's nipples! Mine are very sensitive too. I can have orgasms just from having them licked. I don't like rough play either. A gf of mine could pull hers way out pinching them she has little sensation in her nipples..ouch!..to each their own. Breast reduction will usually make for no real sensation because they move the nipple. One of the reasons I did not have a reduction....why ruin it when it's perfect? :D

Megan, I thought there was a look but don't kiss/touch rule when seeing a MP/MA.

My touch is normally light as a feather. Unless I am giving a massage.

I think most MAs/MPs will allow touching just not down below... I think what you described sounds very sexy and sensual, always good to ask beforehand though!

Bethany

Xoxox

• Like 1

I think most MAs/MPs will allow touching just not down below... I think what you described sounds very sexy and sensual, always good to ask beforehand though!

Bethany

Xoxox

I have made that mistake of touching a MA/MP down below. It was instinctive and with out fore thought. I was fortunate that she did not mind.

In the future I will make it a point to ask first for all MA/MP/SP. Thank you for your comments. They are appreciated.

Jafo

• Like 1

Mine are very sensitive but in a good way..I also can cum from boob play. Just don't forget the rest of my breasts..i'm sensitive everywhere not just the nipples.

Mine are very sensitive but in a good way..I also can cum from boob play. Just don't forget the rest of my breasts..i'm sensitive everywhere not just the nipples.

I will keep this in mind Emma. Thank you.

You must be very new to the scene, but you have over 100 posts?

I love having my breasts play with! And since I now have my nipples pierced...I found that just a really light touch don't do as much sensations, but just put a bit of saliva on it...or lick, nibble on it...hello heaven! it feel soooo much better:D

I love my breasts and nipples begin teased. It is a big turn in for me. Kissing on the neck, talk about a bonus! xox

Damn.....nipple play both ways....love it!

Give me a hand job while sucking my nipples .....boing!!!!

Now as for women - hav e found that gentle exploration with the finger tips drifting around the breasts in circles and lightly brushing over the nipple teasing them.....and paying close attention to their body language will give you the results and information you need.

Some ladies will squeeze and play with their breasts to give you an idea what they like while in an aroused state......

Posted via Mobile Device

Thank you to everyone who posted. I will try and be less timid and more affectionately appreciative of the breasts form now on.

Cheers,

Jafo

I'm not sure if other ladies can confirm/deny this, but I've heard that the larger your breasts, the less sensitive. I've got huge breasts, and they love to be played with, but they aren't all that sensitive.

This is a very instructive thread, Jafo. I hope a lot of guys read and apply it.

icon7.gif

I'm not sure if other ladies can confirm/deny this, but I've heard that the larger your breasts, the less sensitive. I've got huge breasts, and they love to be played with, but they aren't all that sensitive.

I am not sure about that...for fake one I can believe it, but maybe since they are bigger (which equal heavier) the tissues and muscles become less sensistive to light stimulation?

I am not sure about that...for fake one I can believe it, but maybe since they are bigger (which equal heavier) the tissues and muscles become less sensistive to light stimulation?

I read in the "Joy of Sex" that women all have the same number of nerve endings in their breasts. For example a size "A" has the same number of nerves as a size "G".

It's great to hear such a resounding chorus of approval from the ladies for this type of play and also to hear your preferences and reasons why. Very insightful and I'm an eager student. I too am a big fan of this activity, both in giving and receiving (although without the nipple clips... OUCH! :icon_eek: )

If I may, I do have another mystery of breast play I wish to explore. Is there any correlation between a woman's nipple responsiveness and the amount of pleasure she derives from having her breasts stimulated? I know my nipples are much more sensitive when they are erect. I presume the same is true for a woman. However, what about women who seem to naturally have less responsive nipples? Does breast and nipple stimulation provide considerable pleasure despite the lack of physical evidence?

I equate erect nipples with arousal and satisfaction with my play methods (I also don't think I'm alone in this regard). If I can't elicit the expected physical response from my partner's nipples, I tend to move on to other erogenous zones. I don't usually ask about her enjoyment because then it sounds like I'm fishing for compliments. Am I shortchanging my less "perky" partner of some deserved pleasure by moving on too quickly? No one ever complains about it, but that doesn't make it right. ;)

Larger breasts being less sensitive is not always true. It really depends on the woman. Like everything else that is discused here it comes down to the fact that everyone is different and unique.

A girl I dated for a number of years has large breasts. Though she is small in stature with a small waist she has 36G and firm all natural breasts that are very sensitive. At any time before begining to play they required a very gental touch as they are very sensive, so gental cupping and soft licking and sucking is the rule. But as the play progresses and she gets hornier with lots of kissing all over and the tension mounts the rules change. At some point of arrousal she demands to have her nipples squeezed harder and harder. It gets to a point where she squeezes her breasts together and wants to have her nipples bit very hard. I was always afraid of hurting her and at times I thought I was going to draw blood but it gave her the most intense orgasms ever! Of course after she came I could not go near them for hours.

Now I am not suggesting that anyone play this rough and I have never done it to anyone since. It is just an example of how people are individuals and that there is no one standered for everyone. Comunication is always the key to a great time!

I was going to say the same thing! It's not just the nipples that I like being kiss, licked and touch! The underneath of my breast are very sensitive to touch. Caress and fondle them, please!

But one thing I would like to say, speaking only for myself, please dont use my nipples like a radio dial! Twisting and pulling hard does absolutly nothing for me, but cause pain! Just remember that guys!!

xoxo

Guest C*****tte

For myself - yes to gentle breast and nipple stimulation, but no to hard tweaking and twisting. Start slow and build from there wherever you touch me. The slow build up provides the most rewarding results.