A question for the ladies

Speaking from my own standpoint, I have fairly small breasts ("B"s) and they are very sensitive. I have always been fond of a light touch in general (kissing, caressing, licking, etc) but especially on my breasts. I had one ex-boyfriend when I was younger who bit my nipples and I almost sent him flying across the room trying to get him off me.

I have found, though, that too much nipple/breast play can cause it to go from pleasurable to painful if the man is not careful, even if he is using a light touch or soft licking/kissing.

Myself, I like it best when the man plays with them for a few minutes, then goes somewhere else with his tongue/hands to give them a bit of a break, then comes back to them. It seems to really build tension and anticipation, and allows me to enjoy the sensations for a lot longer.

Most likely, communication is key as with any sexual practice, and usually you can tell from her bodily cues anyway. I know myself, when I am into it, I am relaxed, I arch my back, I will pull his face into my breasts, etc. When it starts to hurt I will stop and move my body to try and move his mouth away from my chest. Sometimes I will pull him up to kiss me or something along those lines, or sometimes I just get quieter than usual (I'm pretty vocal).

• Like 2

jafo,

All women are different. Just pay attention when you start to play. the body language should tell you everything you need to know. (The same applies to dining at the Y) I've met everything from don't touch to just about pull the damn things off.

Now on the flip side, and I know this thread is for ladies!!! but I would just like to say 'that I love having my nipples sucked on,lightly bitten,having nipple clamps on them' It brings out a great excitement for me :) I would like to thank those ladies that have performed this for me, I get goose bumps from it ;) Apparently I have been told numerous times by ladies I have sexy great looking nipples :)

Yup. Same here! I love having my nipples licked and nibbled on. Thought I was the only one!

Hi all,

I had the fortunate pleasure to visit Carrie Moon a few weeks back. For breast fans, spending time with Carrie should be on your bucket list: Her G-sized breasts are full yet soft, smooth and soft, and entirely satisfying -- especially when she asks you to suck both nipples into your mouth at the same time!

Carrie's good features don't end at her breasts; she has a smooth, lithe body worthy of a woman in her very early 30s. But the best part of Carrie is her manner: She is fun, smart and considerate.

This was time and money very well spent! I cannot recommend Carrie too highly!

jafo,

All women are different. Just pay attention when you start to play. the body language should tell you everything you need to know. (The same applies to dining at the Y) I've met everything from don't touch to just about pull the damn things off.

This is where I run into trouble - body language. I have Asperger's Syndrome so I have difficulty reading peoples mood and body language. As a result I have stopped dating all together and only see a SP. She appears to be a lot more patient and understanding. She also takes the time to teach me the subtle signs over and over again until I finally figure things out on my own.

When someone spells things out to me in detail. I feel like I have missed something along the way. It takes away the self discovery -- the WOW, I get it now feeling.

A big thanks to the ladies of Cerb for their patience, understanding, comments, suggestions and advice. Without them I would have had a lot more mood killer moments.

This thread for example, the ladies have explained to me the importance of going slow and gentle and not focusing to much attention on the breasts and nipples for too long. They have still left me with learning the WOW factor on my own. How to read the woman's body language when I am doing something right.

• Like 1

I think Im in the minority. I like both light touch and can take some rough nipple handling and clover clamps for a while. But not around my period. Otherwise nibbles and tweaks are a def turn on.

Oh and I love everyones nips!

Edited by Chanel Reign

I like being touched, have them molded and worshiped..My favorite place to be fondled. I love a firm yet gentle handle on them. My nipples seem to be sensitive sometimes and for some, I have piercings there and I like them twisted. Having my breast played with makes me feel like a sexy woman. I don't let others suck on them ever since getting a breast infection from allowing them being sucked on, black and blue for two weeks. I like them gently rubbed between the thumb and first finger....Love having oil smeared all over them and having them massaged. The best is having them complimented..One is slightly bigger than the other, natural and have stretch marks on them, yet to be told they are wonderful and feel amazing is great, you can have them all to yourself..Your past girlfriend misinformed you

Guest Mystery (Retired)

I absolutely love having my breasts fondled and played with. Ever since I had my reduction done years ago I find that i'm not as sensitive so I really like the guys to play and suck them.... I often find it difficult to find a person who can apply just the right amount to make it erotic.

Guest f***2f***

It's a very interesting thread. You lovely ladies are all different of course and I find I have to be aware of what you are appreciative of. There are at least two ladies on here who can't stand too light a touch because it tickles. One in particular if I get her giggling she then gets sensitive all over lol. She finds too light feels like a bug or a spider crawling on her.

Then there is one who just loves the light touch and really gets turned on by the light touch around the area I guess which is right over the ovaries...below the belly button and not quite at the cookie jar...lol

Then there are ladies who really like you to firmly squeeze their boobs and buttocks...usually once things heat up.

Ah you're all such marvelous creatures....

Hello all... I don't post very often but this thread caught my eye and I would like to share three experiences I have had with ladies...

1. I was with a very nice lady in Toronto and during the date she was in cowgirl postion and requested that I slap her breasts. I complied lightly and she then demanded that I slap them very hard... I declined as I did not want to injury the lady. Seriously.. she asked that I slap them with my open hand as hard as I could again I declined as I am not into pain.

2. I was with a lady in Montreal and if you even thought about touching her breasts she would say they were too sensitive and don't touch, hand off. This was a real bummer because she had a wonderful shape... I think the operation was a visual success but the breasts failed the touch test, if you know what I mean.

3. Lastly I had a wonderful time with a lady in Ottawa that simply loved to have her nipples pinched really hard and pulled lightly at the same time.

Bottom line different strokes for different folks. Of all the above lovely ladies the last lady was the best time... but remember no! means no! and best to get the rules clear first.

My 2 cents for what it is worth. Take care all.

Hello all... I don't post very often but this thread caught my eye and I would like to share three experiences I have had with ladies...

1. I was with a very nice lady in Toronto and during the date she was in cowgirl postion and requested that I slap her breasts. I complied lightly and she then demanded that I slap them very hard... I declined as I did not want to injury the lady. Seriously.. she asked that I slap them with my open hand as hard as I could again I declined as I am not into pain.

Good thing you declined! She may have just been looking for an excuse to slap you back lol! :spank:

Guest cl****ald***ge
Speaking from my own standpoint, I have fairly small breasts ("B"s) and they are very sensitive. I have always been fond of a light touch in general (kissing, caressing, licking, etc) but especially on my breasts. I had one ex-boyfriend when I was younger who bit my nipples and I almost sent him flying across the room trying to get him off me.

I have found, though, that too much nipple/breast play can cause it to go from pleasurable to painful if the man is not careful, even if he is using a light touch or soft licking/kissing.

Myself, I like it best when the man plays with them for a few minutes, then goes somewhere else with his tongue/hands to give them a bit of a break, then comes back to them. It seems to really build tension and anticipation, and allows me to enjoy the sensations for a lot longer.

Most likely, communication is key as with any sexual practice, and usually you can tell from her bodily cues anyway. I know myself, when I am into it, I am relaxed, I arch my back, I will pull his face into my breasts, etc. When it starts to hurt I will stop and move my body to try and move his mouth away from my chest. Sometimes I will pull him up to kiss me or something along those lines, or sometimes I just get quieter than usual (I'm pretty vocal).

I would have to say I agree 100% with what she's saying :) Too much time on one exact area goes from enjoyable to aggitating. I am much like Eva and try to pull away when something is no longer pleasurable! Men be on the look out for this tactic ;)

The reason why I am asking is that I have always had a fantasy. Where I come up behind a lover, reach around her, caress and fondle her breasts. While kissing, licking and nibbling on her neck and ear. I also like to linger and go slow. (I have a very gentle touch, at least that is what I have been told by an SP).

This is my happy place.

Posted via Mobile Device

I realize this is an older thread, but I just found it.

There is an easy analogy for the guys, and that's their "package." If you treat women's breasts like you would like you own package treated (usually gently, but maybe a tiny bit more aggressively at certain moments of pleasure), you're going to be in great shape.

I agree that it can be very sexy to reach around a woman and kiss her neck or ear lightly while carressing her breasts ... same with guys with their package. But you probably wouldn't want someone unexpectly grabbing a big handful and squeezing hard.

Thanks for this wonderful thread. It gives me a lot of insight into why some of the ladies reacted they way they did when I touched their breasts.

I've been with a lady who did not like me touching her breasts. But they did not tell me why. I understand now.

Ive also been with some ladies that said that I should spend more time on their breasts. Now that I have read this thread I will try to communicate more regarding this matter with the lovely ladies I meet up with.

Just an echo of grenademan.

I thought I knew something about breasts, but I realise I didn't know that much at all.

Very instructive. Thanks to all.

CB