Minimum age restrictions

Thanks all for taking the time to provide your own perspective on this, some very interesting reads in this thread. I hadn't even thought of the "younger brother" reason which makes a heckuva lot of sense :)

• Like 2

Guest *ha***op

While age discrimination seems to be seen as not only fine but understandable or even rational. I agree it's fine-I would never want to see an SP who didn't want to see me. I just find it humorous how all discrimination is bad, however some seemingly worse than others.

While age discrimination seems to be seen as not only fine but understandable or even rational. I agree it's fine-I would never want to see an SP who didn't want to see me. I just find it humorous how all discrimination is bad, however some seemingly worse than others.

Resurrecting a thread from 2011. Care to clarify your point?

• Like 2

Guest *ha***op

I had no idea haha. I was searching for something unrelated and came across this. Apologies for resurrecting the dead. I have actually contributed (OP'd-it's a verb) to much newer threads on the same topic.

It just seems like a glaring double-standard. Help me out here; why are SP's who discrimate based on race seemingly chastised as a group, yet SP's who discriminate based on age are not? Obviously the race and age threads are full of "not all guys" caveats, and rightly so...because of this the difference is lost on me.

Again I want to clarify that if an SP specifies an age preference I am not a member of I would never contact her and certainly would not hold it against her. I pick SP's based on attributes like age, why shouldn't SP's do the same with clients? It is purely my perception (perhaps an erroneous perception) of the double standard that interests me. Sorry if I come across as a prat-nothing more than sincere curiosity.

I don't see the double standard or for that matter a significant issue.... like the general population I am pretty sure this industries participants have their share of people with racist beliefs it would be crazy to think that we as a population don't but you know what has struck me over the years is the fact that this industry has in my opinion a general base of people who are more open and more accepting of diversity then most other groups ...

Now does that mean that we won't see things ads that express a ladies preference for who she would like to spend intimate time with of course not but let's not be too quick to jump to conclusions as to the reason why... There can be many reasons and yes racism could be one but it's just one....

When I see posts for men looking for asians... russians... French ladies or big butts... large tits... small tits... black ladies... spinners... bbw... and I could go on should I assume they take racist or that they are discriminating... or maybe just out lining their preference for the activity they have in mind.

In twenty years of being in this lifestyle I have been only impressed by the openness of the ladies and feel that they have made me way more open to diversity in people.

Just my Opinion

• Like 3

I had no idea haha. I was searching for something unrelated and came across this. Apologies for resurrecting the dead. I have actually contributed (OP'd-it's a verb) to much newer threads on the same topic.

It just seems like a glaring double-standard. Help me out here; why are SP's who discrimate based on race seemingly chastised as a group, yet SP's who discriminate based on age are not? Obviously the race and age threads are full of "not all guys" caveats, and rightly so...because of this the difference is lost on me.

Again I want to clarify that if an SP specifies an age preference I am not a member of I would never contact her and certainly would not hold it against her. I pick SP's based on attributes like age, why shouldn't SP's do the same with clients? It is purely my perception (perhaps an erroneous perception) of the double standard that interests me. Sorry if I come across as a prat-nothing more than sincere curiosity.

I find it interesting that you call it discrimination. When you go to a dating site, you are able to specify they type of person you want to meet. Is that discrimination? No, its a preference, this is who you feel compatible with.

There are many of us that see people from all ages, races, religions, orientations etc. However, when some are singled out - as they have preferences or fears - even if right or wrong, I feel I need to respond.

So, if someone won't see someone under the age of ... Maybe because they do not want to see their childrens friends, or their coworkers, or their (insert blank here). You don't need to know the reason. For some this is a private decision, and really its none of our business.

I'd like to add a little example I've experienced:

I used to work for an agency. It was a Sunday evening. I was answering the phones. I wasn't really planning on seeing anyone, but it was still business hours, so I answered the phone:

HIM: Yes, I'm turning 17, no I mean 18, and want to rent a hooker.

I had to catch my breath, while I dislodged the cat caught in my throat.

ME I'm sorry, but the lady who is available this evening, does not see anyone under the age of 25

HIM What? Thats discrimination, you can't do that.

ME I understand, but these are her rules

A short while later:

HIM Yes, my son just called, and was told he was too young. You can't do that, its age discrimination and against the law

ME I understand, but these are her rules, and she does not wish to see your son

HIM Well, what if I rent a �����?

ME I'm sorry, but she doesn't see men over the age of 30.

HIM I'm calling my lawyer, you can't do that.

ME I look forward to hearing from your lawyer. Would you like the contact information of my lawyer?

The point I'm making, is that this is my body. It is my decision WHO I want to see. This is not discrimination - the Human Rights Act do not apply here. If forced to see someone I am not comfortable with, it is considered sexual assault, which is a crime. This had nothing to do with age - but with respect. I see all ages, genders, orientations, race and religions. However, I will not see those that disrespect me or who choose to disregard my process of invitation to see me.

I understand your desire to understand WHY. However, there are so many reasons. Some I personally don't agree with, but I will support and stand by any one who decides this is the way she wants to run her business.

I always find it interesting when I see hobbyists who post "I want to see a lady 19-24, spinner, white" or "I don't want to see a BBW or asian, or....." You don't see the ladies questioning this and calling it discrimination.

It comes down to preference and comfort.

• Like 6