Thank you , thank you.... thankyou Soleil for bringing up this subject so near and dear to my heart.

Like most everyone here I am in love with the Monty Python contributions to our lives.

We owe a debt to Rowan Atkinson for his "physical ( expression) humor but I need to mention my personal fondness for 1 comedy duo so far unmentioned. The Two Ronnies. Watching their program was an experience. Sometimes they appeared together in a skit, sometimes by themselves. Always outstanding.

Speedstick alluded to ' the one Ronnie' He is a delight, but no more enjoyable than his former partner , ( the other Ronnie) now passed on. Thanks Speedstick for includeing the link to that clip. Absolutely the same writers on that program, although now Ronnie is a good 15 years older.

Does anyone remember the line " mind my packlunch"

from a skit preformer by the other Ronnie. The skit took us through a very " hot and bothered scene" on a train as daily a commuter rides to work in the morning with the background of a steady click-clac of a rail train as background music.

I maybe a little dated but I'll bet at least half of us would start to get a woody as we listened to it. ( the other half would start moistening their panties). All of this without 1 sexual word! Truly a work of art.

Gracias por la prolabras.

chavez/chicas

My vote goes to Blackadder. Humour in the treaches of WWI.

G: "If we do happen to step on a mine, Sir, what do we do ?"

EB: "Normal procedure, Lieutenant, is to jump 200 feet in the air and scatter oneself over a wide area."

- somewhere in No Man's Land

My vote goes to Blackadder. Humour in the treaches of WWI.

Absolutely. Sheer genius, and then there's that final scene which is like a boot to the solar plexus, because - suddenly - it's not funny at all. I can't think of many things on television that have hit me like that did.

Guest jake_cdn

Mrs. Brown's sons is absolutely hilarious. Though it is based on an Irish family it is on the BBC so it has to be included in the British comedy strain.

Have a look at these clips and try not to laugh - I dare you !

Play all three they are priceless !

1. Bikini Wax

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wewnMj0MkuM

2. Mrs. Brown's best friend

3.Grand Dad's Thermometer