SP requests for client photo as a precursor to appointment?

I've never asked for a photo, though I've received them, unasked, from potential clients. I've never turned anyone down on the basis of a photograph, either. Until recently, most of my clients have been men who were explicitly seeking a long-term, steady arrangement. About half of them wanted to meet me in person for lunch or dinner before engaging in anything intimate. I have always accepted those invitations, and most of them have resulted in an ongoing arrangement.

I screen carefully these days and ultimately turn down about 75% of those who contact me. I don't see potential clients who want to haggle over my fee, who are even slightly disrespectful, who insist on having my telephone number before making an appointment with me, who give me the feeling that they're not being honest with me, and anyone who asks questions about my personal life. Having a photograph of any of those men wouldn't have made a difference in my decision.