A little help for DD Emma

Hey guys,

I was just in the chat with DD Emma. Some cruel fool poisoned her cat. It's $205 to adopt another from the SPCA. So, if you see her this weekend, how about throwing in another $20 for a "kitty fund".

I have not met her yet but I hate when people are stupid and cruel (and I like animals).

Great thread. That is a good suggestion. I had the pleasure of chatting with Emma last weekend and she is a very nice lady.

Hey guys,

I was just in the chat with DD Emma. Some cruel fool poisoned her cat. It's $205 to adopt another from the SPCA. So, if you see her this weekend, how about throwing in another $20 for a "kitty fund".

I have not met her yet but I hate when people are stupid and cruel (and I like animals).

Guest *D E**a

Awww thanks guys. Still in disbelief my little dude is gone :( Just would like to add......please do not show up with a kitten. RIP Spit......he was a beautiful cat. Thanks to my fellow Cerbs XO

I am so sorry to hear about this, I just spent a small fortune at the vet on my cat and fortunatly she recovered, Emma I will try and make time to stop by and drop off a little donation to your fund.

B

Guest *D E**a

Want to thank everyone for their kindness :) We adopted a 4 month old tortoiseshell kitten. She is beautiful and cuddly. We named her Kally......thanks Cerb XO