Cl college babe ottawa

does anyone know anything about his girl.

sexy add on CL has add listed as hot college babe and hot college bunny

any info would be great, she looks hot.

help me out here

Chances are it's bait and switch as most of the CL postings like this are fakes. Be careful as you should be using a more trusted source unless your willing to take a few chances. I suspect however that you are somehow affiliated with this person as you have posted this in three spots already (SPAM LIKE TO DRAW ATTENTION TO THIS CL LISTING). This would give the guys here even more reason to avoid this posting on CL so your doing more harm then good...

Im not playing any games here. just new to the CERB posting was not sure how it was going to work.

Thank to the other lads for letting me know it was jasmine and what shes like.

choa.

Welcome to the board.

I guess you just learned to make sure you post in the right section not in all sections. Well looks like you got the answer to what you were looking for. I suggest you pay a close viist to the recommendation section.

Im not playing any games here. just new to the CERB posting was not sure how it was going to work.

Thank to the other lads for letting me know it was jasmine and what shes like.

choa.

hey hows it going, well this is prob my first post but i have seen Jazmin/ ottawa college bunni.

i booked her in for an hour for i think it was 180. right from the start she gets u fealing comfortable, great talker. her pics are also accurate. she has nice clean apartment off richmond rd. overall i say was good visit, id repeat