During hard times

Being betrayed definitely hurts but if we never trust anyone, nothing in life is gained. I've been in this situation and I will mope, bitch about it, have fun with some friends and then listen to that soothing voice of a non-conventional friend who makes it all better and always knowing what advice to give.

By the next day my motto to whoever or whatever the situation is F**k them and the horse they rode in on. Karma can be such a bitch and REST ASSURED karma will come around and bite whoever it is in the behind. After being betrayed many times by whoever my philosophy is.. Fool me once, shame on you... fool me twice, shame on me. It's always a lesson in the making and one we are hopefully aware of next time. At least that's the way I think of it.

Love and compassion come in strange packages - you have just proven that point.

While trying to figure out a way to cope with betrayal you have discovered not only kindred spirits but persons that genuinely care for you and your physical and mental well being.

It`s ironic - but I have found that some of the best friendships I have ever developed have sprung from the lowest times in my life - it seems that situations like this create a vortex that draw people from all quarters to your side.

So... best advice? Take a look at all the people that have responded to your thread, you have found a whole bunch of people that love and care enough about you to help you get through this!!!

Trust is a hard thing to give...especially after it's been thrown back in your face a few times....the key is to not let it change your fundamental being..don't let it change you as a person. Learn from it but don't let it shape you. I too am a very trusting person, sometimes to a fault, but I don't let it change me...I take it as a lesson learned. The way I see it...if I get taken advantage of by someone and if I let that experience change me and make me a more bitter, less trusting person, well, then that person who took advantage has won and I've lost a lot more than trust. I'd hate to be the kind of person who can't trust, and who takes everything said or done with a grain of salt. That's not me. And it's not you. You're a beautiful person inside and out Angel...if you're happy with who you are then don't change for anything. *Big Giant Hugs!!* xoxo

• Like 1

It's essential that we trust ourselves deeply so no matter what may happen regarding others actions, our inner trust is the key to rebounding more quickly and on a much more solid foundation.

Dig deep, find love and admiration for yourself. Be proud and strong. Trust yourself.

Forgive those in your pasts who have betrayed your trust and caused you pain.

The only way to heal is to forgive.

Please, Trust Carefully.

JessicaPRabbit

Guest S***dst***

Angel, Angel

This name warms my heart.

I miss your smile, your warmth, your laugh

Whenever we're apart.

Your Beauty and your elegance

Make you a modern day Venus

Way too good for that sad chump

Who's mad about his small penis.

People may try to hurt you

And wound you with their words.

Never forget, my precious dove

They're all just worthless turds.

Through all the pain an suffering

which comes, then soon will pass

Never forget my Angel Luv

You are my favorite lass

If I ever meet this lousy guy I'll kick their f*****ng a*s

(ok not the last line but It's the only thing I could think of ... and if it's wasn't a guy ... rewrite those part pertaining to male anatomy :P)

I usually watch a movie that makes me cry. (similar to what others have said) Sometimes I take my dogs for REALLLLLLY long walks. Then go out and pig out anywhere that has lots of desserts and sugary foods.

BIG HUGZZ!!!!!!

(shamelessly plugs his signature :P)

Damn speedstick! You really got to cut it out with the poetry....you're making the rest of us Angel admirers look bad! :p

Posted via Mobile Device

get together with your best friend cry on their shoulder tell them all your problems. real friends always have a way of making things better. hang in there beautful every cloud has a silver lining