With recent postings, I thought I'd put this thread out there. Just to let the ladies know that us guys, love (no, not that type of love LOL) and adore you all. You provide us with companionship, intimacy and sex. You don't ask or expect any strings. You provide an escape for us for a few hours.

Most of us guys adore you and respect you. I think I'm safe speaking for most of the guys because most of us are gentlemen. The few bad apples I hope are few.

Just thought I'd post that so you don't think your unappreciated, we very much appreciate and respect each and every one of you.

And posted in the spirit of positivity

RG

• Like 7

Thanks roamingguy :)

These kind of posts always make me smile and feel warm and fuzzy inside:)

Some people treat us badly, but some like you, thank us for being who we are:)

• Like 1

Some people treat us badly, but some like you, thank us for being who we are:)

I hope I speak for most of the other men here when I say I sincerely hope that the good far outweighs the bad. Thank you my lovelies! Don't know what I'd do without you! xoxo

• Like 1

Thank you RG. I totally adore and appreciate my wonderful clients. I think each person is wonderful in thier own way and we all have something special to give to each other. Its a two way street of giving and receiving.

Yes there is the very odd ass but its so easy to just forget him and concentrate on all the great guys that make my life so pleasant every day.

Love to all my Cerb friends.

As happens so often, I can merely echo the words and sentiments of RG.

There are amazing women here - and all of them I truly appreciate for what they have done for me in so many ways, and I don't only mean just "that." :)

They are giving me hope and inspiration.