Vandalism at Acqua?

I was driving down Booth this morning, and noticed the glass in the entrance door to Acqua was smashed, and there seemed to be some people milling about. Anyone know what happened? I didn't see any police presence, so I'm guessing it was just random vandalism...and hoping that no one was hurt.

I stopped by today, girls were working very hard. Everything is being taken out almost complete staff helping. For what I know it was electrical, that's what Dallas said to me. I brought lunch for them I was on the area when I found out what happen. I think we should support them all I can say is the place was in very bad conditions. Carina, v and the others were working very hard.

Hope everything goes well for them

Posted via Mobile Device

V and girls, if there is anything I/we can do to help get you back up and running, let us know.

We just want to thank all those people that lend a helping hand yesterday. The out pour of support that we are getting from the community, loyal clients and random people is truly unbelievable. The selfless acts of kindness are overwhelming. But there is still a lot of work ahead. If you have a spare minute and would like to give a helping hand your more than welcome. If you would like to be discreet and just drop some goodies off, it would be great too (a large double, double). The spa manger is also posting new specials on the website. We appreciate everything and anything at this troublesome time. THX!

Hello everyone!

No it was not caused by candles it was caused by electronics over heating :( unfortunately we had just started renovating the spa and it was really starting to look amazing! I suppose we are back to square 1 considering the fire caused a lot of water damage everything had to be tore out.

Thank you in advance for all your help and support :) as well thank you to those who have already helped at booth, after the new renovations the spa will be highly upgraded ;)

Please check announcements and our website for our specials and how you can help us out

Xxo

Edited by catty

...Well, good to hear that Acqua will recover.

I do hope the folks living above have not been affected too badly, and that a helping hand will be extended to them as well.

toine

Oh that's horrible! I was soo under the impression that it was a very small fire and put out quickly. I am so so sorry to hear about your spa and wish it a quick recovery and also that the employees aren't stuck. Hopefully everyone gets back to work soon and your renovations get completed. Hoping something good comes out of this and glad no one was hurt. Fingers crossed. Cheers!

Just heard,most unfortunate,Acqua was the site of my first happy massage and I've been a happy client of V's for a few years now.I'll be by tomorrow to see if this tradesman can be of any assistance.Till then Ladies,BE CAREFUL