Echo at 330 boot

I assume by 'open for everything' you mean any type of massage you want, thai, relaxation, hot-stone, etc... your statement could be misinterpreted by some, including LE; unless of course, as a first time poster you're purposely trying to cause problems for one of Ottawas' reputable and appreciated MPs. I hope not.

I agree with mmad. I've found 330 Booth ladies to be quite particular about staying within the confines of the law... The three ladies I have seen have given a great massage, and the venue is clean and nicely kept. I have and will return.

.....as a first time poster .....

How on earth (cerb!) does one have a join date of Sept. 2006 and make a first post on Aug. 13, 2011?

Waterat

How on earth (cerb!) does one have a join date of Sept. 2006 and make a first post on Aug. 13, 2011?

Waterat

Didn't see that; even worse, someone with that much time on the site should know better!

• Like 1

Guest s**nflute

Waterat

Good catch, I wonder what's up with that.

I have been to 330 Booth Street more than once and the previous locations associated with the studio and have to agree with the others, that the establishment is very clean and neat.

The MP's that I have had provided quality massages, were quite professional and above board at all times.

I don't know where that statement came from, but I can only suggest that one consider the source.

Rodehard

I have a hunch that his statement was meant to be leading as to see if he could get info that this place offered a larger menu then most. Seems strange to break the ice 5yrs after joining with that type of post.

Sorry guys for all that,the problem i post a lot on merb and merc in montreal,i don't post on this site because this site is only for advertising,and you can't critic nobody,and the way you respond i can see that you are all pro and you seem to know almost everything thx

Well, there is no review on CERB, as somebody who's been around for five years should know. No review, only recommendations...

Possibly that after a month without feedback, it is a case of going to see for yourself.

Have fun.

toine