Emma Alexandra visiting from the east coast

Avg. of 28 Recommendations

What can I say I am addicted, met Emma for one last visit before she left and as usual time stops, the world drops away and the the sensuality begins...the hours we spent were amazing, erotic and filled with passion.

The blindfold...the order to keep my hands at my sides or I will be tied up...the teasing...the licking...the passionate kissing...her nipples...her toys...the tantalizing tastes of her she allowed me to have...the amazing oral experiences...her toys again...the taste of her...her nipples (love teasing, sucking and licking them)...her breasts...her multiple, multiple orgasms...her toys yet again:twisted:...her naughty surprise that is our secret (Emma I am still smiling about that;-))...the end of our time and the passionate sex alternating fast and slow with us kissing like lost lovers, the memory of us locked together and moving, kissing and moaning in tandem is one I will remember for a long time.

Thank you Emma for yet another amazing morning and even more memories I will hold till you visit us again later this year.

A bientot lovely Emma and thank you for bringing Ottawa and myself the Emma Experience!

Jerican, I love the way you write. Its brief to the point, not too much but just enough to feel the passion of the moment. And as for surprises, Emma has a whole bag of them to keep'em cumming back. Way to go. Sounds like you had a memorable moment.

ATH

What can I say I am addicted, met Emma for one last visit before she left and as usual time stops, the world drops away and the the sensuality begins...the hours we spent were amazing, erotic and filled with passion.

The blindfold...the order to keep my hands at my sides or I will be tied up...the teasing...the licking...the passionate kissing...her nipples...her toys...the tantalizing tastes of her she allowed me to have...the amazing oral experiences...her toys again...the taste of her...her nipples (love teasing, sucking and licking them)...her breasts...her multiple, multiple orgasms...her toys yet again:twisted:...her naughty surprise that is our secret (Emma I am still smiling about that;-))...the end of our time and the passionate sex alternating fast and slow with us kissing like lost lovers, the memory of us locked together and moving, kissing and moaning in tandem is one I will remember for a long time.

Thank you Emma for yet another amazing morning and even more memories I will hold till you visit us again later this year.

A bientot lovely Emma and thank you for bringing Ottawa and myself the Emma Experience!

Jerican has a way of describing emma for sure. I was reading her reco one more time before she comes back to our city one last time this year and all I can say is she can't be here quick enough.

Hope I still have some time to visit her while she is here. (I won't forget my toy for the the kids)

Jerican has a way of describing emma for sure. I was reading her reco one more time before she comes back to our city one last time this year and all I can say is she can't be here quick enough.

Hope I still have some time to visit her while she is here. (I won't forget my toy for the the kids)

He certainly does have a way with words ...i will see you soon Tperhaps in Montreal...kisses everyone!

Met up recently with Emma for another MILF fix. As always she was raring to go to tease and please only to be teased and pleased which gets her going even more. An insatiable kisser, the tigress in her has enthusiasm and energy that never wanes, yet a real pussycat when it comes to cuddling. Yes, she grins and growls as she devours.

Each time it is something new. Between the massage glide, slipping, sliding and her fingernails, much fun and satisfaction was had by all.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.