Shopping list for the sex shops

Hello again....I am just wondering if I am suppose to address the original poster where it says ladies name?? sorry for confusion,I will get the hang of this site...lol

Guest f***2f***

I've heard mixed reports on the Wee Vibe. I'm planning a shopping trip with a favorite lady sometime soon and she is interested in the Wee Vibe. We're also going to see how she looks in some of the hot outfits....sounds like fun!

Ohh wowie....shopping in Moncton has got me all pumped now! I added a strap on double dildo to my collection, along with PVC corsett and min skirt, mmm mmm. I will have to take a pic for you to see it on me, lookin' hot!!

Ohh wowie....shopping in Moncton has got me all pumped now! I added a strap on double dildo to my collection, along with PVC corsett and min skirt, mmm mmm. I will have to take a pic for you to see it on me, lookin' hot!!

You're killing me btw!

Get a feeldoe! not a realdoe...the realdoe doesn't feel great, the feeldoe is more rigid then your average dildo...some find it uncomfortable...but it's nice...mine lost his virginity in a trio with Cleo and Sara:D

next on my shopping list is a pole! Any one know where to get one? I will build a small stage and all, ohhh this is gonna be fun:)

I bought the Carmen Electra Pole. It's junk. Good for prancing around but no tricks. Professional pole it says. I couldn't take it back so in the garbage it went. A friend of mine found a store here in Halifax out the Spryfield way I think that's where it is. She bought a real professional pole and it ran her $400 and it's portable, no gimmick like the junk I bought. I use it every so often and it's amazing.

I bought the Carmen Electra Pole. It's junk. Good for prancing around but no tricks. Professional pole it says. I couldn't take it back so in the garbage it went. A friend of mine found a store here in Halifax out the Spryfield way I think that's where it is. She bought a real professional pole and it ran her $400 and it's portable, no gimmick like the junk I bought. I use it every so often and it's amazing.

Thank you sooo much for telling me this!! I was thinking the gimmick ones, were not going to cut it. So never got one yet.

Thank you sooo much for telling me this!! I was thinking the gimmick ones, were not going to cut it. So never got one yet.

You're welcome. I got sucked in an it was such a disappointment.

Hmmm I like this thread :) I am gonna hang out in a sex shop. I can be a pole and you can prance around me. I have a pole of my own too if you are interested ;) I can do tricks....I am portable....no gimmicks...you can use me often, very often.... and best of all I am much much cheaper than $ 400 !!!! about $ 400 cheaper actually :)

Hmmm I like this thread :) I am gonna hang out in a sex shop. I can be a pole and you can prance around me. I have a pole of my own too if you are interested ;) I can do tricks....I am portable....no gimmicks...you can use me often, very often.... and best of all I am much much cheaper than $ 400 !!!! about $ 400 cheaper actually :)

Hmmm, I like the sound of this pole idea, lol!! Did you say you were a firman too? JK

A human pole to prance and wrap my body and legs around. I like that and the other pole sounds very interesting and you say it's portable!! YUMMY!:bj2:

Kisses,

Lexy

• Like 1