Friday Pepper Spray at the Playmate

Wow.

Just got back from my first visit to the Mate in a while, and it didn't end as well as it started.

Some jackass let off what I can only assume is pepper spray by the front door to the club. People started coughing and sneezing as it slowly seeped into the club. Within a few minutes people were making the dash up the stairs and out to get away from the cloud.

The stuff was pretty noxious. I got a bit of a dose as I went up the stairs, and an hour later I still feel a tickle at the back of my throat.

What kind of flaming moron does something like this? Someone with asthma could have been in real trouble.

>:(

Not positive, but if is wafting around a lot it may have been tear gas, or at least a mixture. Not that it makes it any better.

I remember hearing when some idiot brought a handgun in his pants pocket to Barbs. Didn't take long for the dancer to notice.

Hopefully these people end up in jail and make it less likely to pass on their genes to the next generation. That way, Darwin can work his magic.

There was nothing visible, but the whole area felt like breathing glass shards. No skin or eye burning, just the breathing. If that's what indirect exposure feels like, I'd hate to get nailed directly with a blast.

Too bad something like this happened. It feels like strip bars are under siege. First shooting at Taboo and now this within a few days. Not to mention other incidences last year (poor dancer at CC murdered). This latest could be gang related, competition, unhappy customer/dancer or even the work of religious groups (I am always suspecious of this group). If I am not mistaken I think that they have a camera at the entrance. If it was working at the time, the jerk's picture may be there.

Breathing glass shards is pretty accurate as to how it felt! I was working there that night and giving a lapdance to a customer...he started coughing a bit and then two songs into the dance so did I....till 4 songs into the dance we were all coughing so hard and uncontrollably we were almost vomiting.....they evacuated the club and we all waited for police to arrive. They found the canister outside and I heard that it was bear repellent but dont quote me, lol

someone said that whoever it was sprayed the whole front of the club outside and then drove off leaving the can behind....not very smart seeming as how there are 2 cameras in the front and now their prints are on the canister ;)

• Like 2

I probably saw both of you ladies and didn't even know it! Red dress shirt, black pants, glasses... Sound familiar?

I left before the police got there. It would be nice of they caught the bastard, but I don't even know if those cameras record anything, and I wonder how hard they'll look.

Did anyone go back to work?

Wow, I was there on Thursday afternoon with a buddy. We were just talking about the shooting at Taboo a couple of days prior, and we were glad it looks like PM isn't usually affected by these things. Looks like we missed the irony by one day.

a few ladies did, but all clients left. It is not a nice thing to do (obviously) ...us the girls we take long time to get ready to work!! And we pay to be there

Guest **n****er

I was there that day but seems I was lucky enough to have missed all of that. Work IS good for something. lol