The old Asian bait and switch is driving me crazy. Anyone know of a legit SP that's not surgically enhanced, not 30 pounds overweight, and treats customers as though they are valuable and not something best swept under the carpet? Ottawa area...just had no luck so far.

Guest hot_lyxxx
The old Asian bait and switch is driving me crazy. Anyone know of a legit SP that's not surgically enhanced, not 30 pounds overweight, and treats customers as though they are valuable and not something best swept under the carpet? Ottawa area...just had no luck so far.

You look familiar...are you the guy standing in line next to me? LOL

Methinks we're in for a long wait and an even longer line up in Ottawa. One thing I liked about the Oympics being in Beijing was the bevy of very hot babes there. Mind you, if you look at some lady there in a fashion not culturally acceptable one may find themselves in a goolag somewhere for an indetermined length of time. Vancouver has some lovely Asian ladies but unless you have the opportunity to travel there with any frequency, the drought will continue.

I would settle for one that is surgically enhanced or overweight, so far I have seen nothing in Ottawa. NOTHING.

To be quite honest, for the past year and a half...there has been nothing here in Ottawa.Now if G.O.E was to send Sam to Ottawa, she would be a very busy little beaver ;)

Connie makes me feel like a valued customer, and gives a massage to fill up the 1/2 hour. Not a beauty, but tall and slim, and treats you right.

O.

Connie makes me feel like a valued customer, and gives a massage to fill up the 1/2 hour. Not a beauty, but tall and slim, and treats you right.

O.

Hmmm...I don't know if I've run into Connie...can you provide a location?

Having lived in Asia for 6 years, I am really thinking of moving back! The ladies there are superb.

Thanks...

No, we do not allow phone numbers in this area. The ladies can post them in the announcements area and you can PM them to each other if you wish (By request only of course - anyone caught SPAMMING phone numbers or info by PM will get booted)