deepthroat & facefucking service?

he's got his dick IN YOUR MOUTH. It goes too far or it goes south or whatever, just fucking bite it off. He won't be holding your head or ramming his dick down your throat then, will he?

Lmao, Berlin wanted to give reps but have to spread it around.....

Well now. I am back in the land of computers. I certainly don't want to bump this thread due to it has been heated, but I have had a chance to read the entire thread. Obviously those who have posted or followed this thread know that I played a large part in sending this thread in a spiral.

To clarify. Not offended in the slightest by the content whatsoever, the language, or facefucking or gagging. It has actually been interesting and informative. I flared a bit when I saw it because it was a first post by OP and over time I have seen many rude insincere threads by newcomers and also on shoutbox. I also didn't word it that this was his first post that was bothering me. Regardless I should not have commented because obviously I was just plain wrong to comment. In the end I guess it was me that was out of line on my post.

Clearly I realize that you post the title to a thread that you want. This is a sex site. If it is out of line then the Mod will get ya !

My regrets here are to the OP for my part in a hijack and for a heated thread.

Have a nice day and keep your stick on the ice !

So, he's supposed to write some introduction first before he asks his question? That's bullsh. If the guy wants to know who offers or is into face-fucking, and he wants to post a general request rather than search through a ton of websites and so forth, that is his perogative and I really don't see what the big deal is. We're not little kids.

Face-fucking really doesn't require that much trust, even if the guy is holding your head. You know why? Because he's got his dick IN YOUR MOUTH. It goes too far or it goes south or whatever, just fucking bite it off. He won't be holding your head or ramming his dick down your throat then, will he?

Wanted to give you rep points but already gave too many for the day. But OMG I couldn't agree more! I too enjoy this particular activity.....and even when holding the lady's head, I never do so forcefully, because as you said, my dick is in her mouth. To anyone looking in from the outside it would appear that I am the one in control..but never for one instance does the notion that I am the one in control ever cross my mind, I am always very conscious of the fact that it takes just one chomp and my life will never be the same again :p

• Like 1