Lorie

Guest D*****mati**

My only issue is that, when you look closely at one of her picture, you can see the face/head of a guy a the left corner of the picture. It kinda scares me...

Noticed her posting on EC, as well. Very pretty! Pics taken with phone cams are never of any great quality and tricky enough to self pose at arms length without inadvertently cropping faces or body parts(lovely, lovely body parts in Lorie's case!).

No need to jump to scary scenarios, though...so there's a dude in the corner - boyfriend, friend, "agent" or just a client helping her out with her profile pics. Whatever. I'll admit, although, i'm not typically one to toftt.

I enjoy a little research and feedback, therefor likely avoiding surprises of the potentially unpleasant kind. That being said, I have been getting a little more adventuresome in my hobby recently, and this lovely is certainly tempting...I'll definitely report in should I decide...should she permit me a review/reco as well, of course.

I send a email to Lorie both in English and French politely inquiring a little more information but did not receive any response. Shortly there after I notice her Ad on EC was gone for a time. Ad is back up om EC with no additional info. Like others stated; photos are nice but cannot confirm her status.

4winds

I saw her on her latest visit. She is a very fit girl with amazing man mades. She offered CBJ MPOS but not MSOG during my time with her. I would recommend you all to check her out the next time she visits as I was quite happy with the service.