Big Fake boobed MPA

Guest Sir**ras

Any good ones you can recommend?

Anyone seen trish at triple A? I am from out of town, is that place a good place to go?

Krissy has nice breasts and she is very sexy, I am sure you would enjoy her alot as she is a very good looking woman.

Any good ones you can recommend?

Anyone seen trish at triple A? I am from out of town, is that place a good place to go?

I think the Trish at Triple-A is now known as Jessica of JessicaMassage and is now independent. She's a member here, you can PM her if you like.

Sorry 50strait... if I lead you to believe otherwise.

My nice C Cups are man made. Full, supple, so nice and squishy, you'd never know. LOL

Whiteman, I would have been surprised if they still had my picture on their website. I checked it out and believe there is a new Trish at AAA.

Confusing is it not!?

I think the Trish at Triple-A is now known as Jessica of JessicaMassage and is now independent. She's a member here, you can PM her if you like.

There's another Trish working at Triple-A now. Looking at her photo, she seems to be enhanced.

Whiteman, I would have been surprised if they still had my picture on their website. I checked it out and believe there is a new Trish at AAA.

Confusing is it not!?

Oh, I don't know, that's about par for the course that I expect from Triple-A. I've never had any interest in them, let alone keeping up with their news. :)

Were you ever known as Trish at Triple-A? I know you were Trish at Studio C and Jasmin & Friends.