JaylaFierce is so very foxy. I had viewed her profile. She thanked me and suggested a visit. How could I resist?

Having never been to Paradise Spa, I was uncertain what to expect. Jayla explained the location and what to expect. It is a nice place. Very professional and clean. I felt welcomed and was looking forward to meeting Jayla for my massage.

Wow. Her pics really do not do her justice. She is sweet, has a great smile and let's say that I am a big fan of walking behind her. Damn!

Her attitude is friendly and warm. The time in the shower is very clean. She gives a very good massage based on what I asked - hard around the neck and shoulders. Jayla is easy to talk to. I felt that the time just flew by - but no clock watching.

Her ability to put you at ease is matched by her beauty and what I must confess is one extraordinary badonkadonk. Beyonce and JLo would be proud. Overall, I have to say that I enjoyed meeting Jayla, loved the massage in all its fine detail (all of it - beginning to ending) and will certainly be back.

• Like 1

I echo your reco.

Jayla is a hot combination of sultry, sweet and playful. She's a great conversationalist too. Indeed her pics don't do her justice - her eyes will knock your socks off. I highly recommend Jayla. You'll be sure to have a very nice experience.

wow, the first time i saw her i got lost in her eyes, words cant descibe them. As the other have said such a warm and inviteing personailty makes you feel at ease right away.

The massage was good i like a harder touch and jayla was able to find the perfect range. One of the best bodyslides i have had, Jayla realy knows how to work a slide. The teaseing was nice leading to a great finish so glad i saw this goddess....oh yah one more thing she had me remembering a lyric from a swollenmembers track"ass like charakee damn near beary me"

My second playdate with Jayla and it surpassed the first encounter. I judge the massage by how long it takes to get back to a normal state of mind or feeling, and it's been 4 hours since i left Jayla and im still relaxed and feeling good.

She is a complete gem and im glad that i have been able to see this vixen.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.