Food For The Joy of Intercourse

I do try to avoid asparagus if I am hoping to have sex. Sorry to focus on the negative, but are there other things to stay away from?

T

Oh, Your welcome! And no, not at all, there is nothing else to stay away from.

And I appreciate the negative just as much as the positive.

This is a great list, Liana. Thank you!

Although it's not intercourse-related, strictly speaking, if a man drinks a glass of pineapple juice a couple of hours before playtime is supposed to improve the flavour of his semen.

• Like 1

Okay, so chocolate covered almonds are good? That's two down. Eggs and bananas are high on my list of daily meals. Love celery, need to buy more than I have lately. Oysters in Alberta are an oxymoron, by the time they get here I am sure they are four weeks old.

I have noted the many other good foods to add to my diet. My special SP better hold on next time I see her. It could be like a shot gun blast!!!!

Not only food, yet music plays a part as well in the sensuality of the mood for sex.

Chefs listen to different types of music at different times of the day which definately correlates with the food being made. :icon_smile:

Food, music and great sex definately go together hand in hand.

Edited by Liana
  • Like 1

Thanks for that article on Sexcereal...very interesting! If women are getting an estrogen boost, we might start seeing the rates of twin or triplet conception rise, haha.

For me, food can be an aphrodisiac- IF I'M HUNGRY. I think I have cavegirl wiring. If I start feeling hungry, the sight or smell of description of food makes me extremely aroused. Once it's in my tummy though, the arousal is gone.