The impending ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!

Guest S**a*Q

I love zombies, that is all.

*(They are a muse for me to write the next best zombie novel.)

RAWR! BRAINS!!!

Zombies never seem to attack each other, right? Carry some rotting meat with you (for the smell) and pretend to be one of 'em!

In the event of the impending zombie apocalypse I'm planning on fighting my way down to the St. Lawrence River and paddling my way out to one of the islands and hold out there. Maybe do some fishing along the way too, lol. Anyone care to join me? :)

I knew it!!!! Zombies are part of the 2012 Olympic Organizing Committee!!!!

music-fails-music-fails-zombie-drummer-fail.gif

The British Columbia provincial government is now recommending that the public prepare for the zombie apocalypse. The next provincial election is scheduled for May 2013; only a miracle will get the Liberals re-elected. The question is whether we're suffering from excess zombies now, or whether that will happen after the premier and her colleagues are turfed out of the legislature....

• Like 2

The British Columbia provincial government is now recommending that the public prepare for the zombie apocalypse. The next provincial election is scheduled for May 2013; only a miracle will get the Liberals re-elected. The question is whether we're suffering from excess zombies now, or whether that will happen after the premier and her colleagues are turfed out of the legislature....

OMG!!! Samantha...I love it! The fact that ANY elected official would have the nads to sign off on this brilliant. It is the first thing that made me laugh out loud today!

Kisses to you! cat

Ok....now this shit's just getting weird. Notice how all the incidents are in Florida and the surrounding areas and the most recent one in Georgia? It's slowly working its way up here!! http://i.imgur.com/GlmhV.png