Looking for a girl in Oct2nd to the tenth to go to Las Vegas with. Willing to pay and work out a deal. I will pay for the flight and hotel room(one king size bed for us).

Any girl interested msg me on here or you could always post and i get to you. Leave number and i text or call you and we can dicuss.

The trip is where me and some friends are going for his wedding party, not a bachlor party jsut his wife and her friends and the grrom and his friends going to party. I need a date. thanks.

if it all matter my ade is 23.

Brayden

This is not a datting site. Your deal better include the ladies full daily rate along with the flight and hotel (that is standard) anything less and you are breaking the rules here trying to negotiate lesser rates, also expect the lady to require at least the first full day upfront and a pre-date screening before she even thinks of getting on that plane.

yeah not going against rules.. i am looking for a girl for the rate and anything else.. just saying i was going to pay for the flight and room. including her rate and half will be upfront.. and during the month of sept i would be seeing the girl during the month..didnt know i had to type it all out..but i guess i had too...hopefully you get it this.. time.

Additional Comments:

yeah not going against rules.. i am looking for a girl for the rate and anything else.. just saying i was going to pay for the flight and room. including her rate and half will be upfront.. and during the month of sept i would be seeing the girl during the month..didnt know i had to type it all out..but i guess i had too...hopefully you get it this.. time.

For something like that, I would recommend a lady you have had an encounter with a couple of times at least, just to make sure you both click

Even my upcoming sleepover is going to be with a lady I have seen three times, and will see one more time before the encounter

I doubt any lady will do a first time blind date, 'er encounter like that, she will want to know who she is travelling with

Some thoughts

RG

RG, are you sure you're not an SP? lol You definitely seem to know how we think! He's right Gaby101. You'll have a better time if it's not a blind 'date'.

RG, are you sure you're not an SP? lol You definitely seem to know how we think! He's right Gaby101. You'll have a better time if it's not a blind 'date'.

No, I tried, my advertisement, sensational sex, 25 cents didn't go over too well LOL

Seriously, I do read CERB...and pay attention

And from the guys, well this guy's point of view, there has been two or three encounters where the two hours seemed like an eternity in hell, could only imagine if it was a week and the lady and gentleman didn't click. I'm sure the ladies have much more encounters from hell than the guys do

RG :-)